New 2 Minute ACA Express

It looks like the new fast app is only for US Citizens. Do you plan to add green card holders?

Sman, I agreed that Healthcare takes more time with having to create accounts, but insurance companies have direct enrollment which is just another platform and it's free

Are you trying to convince us or yourself one way is better than the other? Why do you care if others use a WBE?

Are you trying to convince us or yourself one way is better than the other? Why do you care if others use a WBE?

Nasha should simply try each method that comes to his/her mind and then report back with which platform was the best & worst, and why.

Not trying to convince anyone and I have used 1 platform before for free and didn't like it.
I really am interested in knowing why agents are willing to spend $25 an app on a WBE. Time, for me, isn't a good reason. An extra 5 min on imput is an extra hour a day on 12 apps-that's $300 a day. I would rather work the extra hour and keep the money. Now if a WBE was responsible for me getting 12 apps every day , well now that's a different story. So now I'm more interested in knowing where you get all those prospects from. What kind of marketing do you use? I can see a benefit from the ACA express with their client facing website. If you can drive traffic to that web site through google tools that has the advantage of being a web broker without being a web broker , lol.

I thought these forums were for an exchange of ideas and advice.

I really am interested in knowing why agents are willing to spend $25 an app on a WBE. Time, for me, isn't a good reason.

simple......the easiest for the client..... which half are computer illiterate to began with ........

Not trying to convince anyone and I have used 1 platform before for free and didn't like it.
I really am interested in knowing why agents are willing to spend $25 an app on a WBE. Time, for me, isn't a good reason. An extra 5 min on imput is an extra hour a day on 12 apps-that's $300 a day. I would rather work the extra hour and keep the money. Now if a WBE was responsible for me getting 12 apps every day , well now that's a different story. So now I'm more interested in knowing where you get all those prospects from. What kind of marketing do you use? I can see a benefit from the ACA express with their client facing website. If you can drive traffic to that web site through google tools that has the advantage of being a web broker without being a web broker , lol.

First, ACAExpress is well under $25.00 per application, in fact with the Pro Express implementation the first 75 applications equal out to only $2.00 each! And after that they are still well below that at $10.00.

Look a little more broadly Nasha; Since time is money how many other things could you do, whether ACA sales or other such as life, medicare, etc. could you do with the time saved? Would not take many to way more than make up for the fees in other words.

Driving traffic is like anything else to drive revenues a process which requires a plan regardless of whether the traffic is driven from google, SEO, social media, emails you send out, etc.

to your last comment (I thought these forums were for an exchange of ideas and advice.), They are though as some threads will show they can at times get unbalanced/heated/etc... Sift through the ones which are relative to you and they are generally quite useful.

Feel free to contact me directly either via email or IM here anytime.

To KGMOM; working on it and many, many other enhancements and new features though for competitive reasons nto able to divulge at this time...

I personally haven't paid $25. I've used Health Sherpa and they were $10 per app. And MUCH easier than using hc.gov for on exchange business. Yes, during open enrollment we can use the carrier, but still have to go through hc.gov (at least that's the way it's been in the past OEP's). At $10 per app, it's worth it for me. But only for on-exchange business. Any off exchange business during OEP is done directly through the carrier.

I can't speak for why others would choose to use HS or ACA nor can I speak as to why they wouldn't. I can only speak for myself. And I don't write 12 apps per day. I also believe there to be more than a 5 minute time difference compared to hc.gov apps. The time savings is a huge factor for me since I have a decent size book of Medicare business. With AEP and OEP overlapping, I need all the minutes/hours and I can get to make sure I am able to service everyone.

YMMV

1. Time. When I have 6-12 appointments booked in a day, I have to stick to the allotted time frame per enrollment (usually 1 hr max). Not a big deal with single enrollee's but with families/complex situations, time is critical.

2. Double redirect - those "free" carrier direct enrollment platforms all use a double redirect, which tends to break during high traffic times. With WBE's you can input the app regardless of HC.gov status. This is especially critical on busy days where I can easily do double my normal volume with call in business.

3. The ability to shoot a quote/enrollment link to "educated clients". Another time saver.

4 Again. Time. I have a few groups where everyone is on IFP plans. I can walk into the group using a WBE and do 20 ee's in half a day rather than the 2 full days it took me for OEP 2014.

Thanks Quatermaster, that makes alot of sense. So you're saying that if Healthcare.gov goes down these WBE enrollments still go through? I didn't think that was possible.

Some have said that Health Sherpa was $25 an app at least during OEP and have also said they did 12 or 12-15 apps a day.

And actually Kenny I was saying I could see the value in your service with the client facing website besides having your own clients go there, if an agent could drive traffic through tools; that could increase business. And with the new rules for web brokers having to have all those languages available now... I had already done the math on the 75 free but I figured it on 3 months at $450 and then added another 100 apps @$10 over 3 months and it comes to about $8.25 an app. Or do you get 75 free every month?

Were these WBE working after OEP or did all of them just start up again 7/12? Because it was a pain to deal with Healthcare.gov when direct enrollment wasn't available. And after the WBE enrollments do you get a FMM application number to associate with the client?

Some have said that Health Sherpa was $25 an app at least during OEP and have also said they did 12 or 12-15 apps a day.

And actually Kenny I was saying I could see the value in your service with the client facing website besides having your own clients go there, if an agent could drive traffic through tools; that could increase business. And with the new rules for web brokers having to have all those languages available now... I had already done the math on the 75 free but I figured it on 3 months at $450 and then added another 100 apps @$10 over 3 months and it comes to about $8.25 an app. Or do you get 75 free every month?

Were these WBE working after OEP or did all of them just start up again 7/12? Because it was a pain to deal with Healthcare.gov when direct enrollment wasn't available. And after the WBE enrollments do you get a FMM application number to associate with the client?

The 75 are EVERY MONTH for Pro Express... :)
AND for those who have multiple agents the included applications are "pooled" between all the agents within that org/agency. This way, for example, an agent within the org does 100 apps and another does 25, they still have 25 free apps for the month between them remaining.

To the SEP question; CMS opened up the connection to WBE's on 07/12/2015. All completed enrollments done via ACAExpress are assigned a Marketplace ID by CMS/healthcare.gov (guessing that is what you mean by FFM application number).

Back