New agent seeking guidance

My roommate's lady friend is getting into the business with Lib Natty. She CLAIMS that her upline is writing business in her name and that she is going to have a like a 8-900 dollar check from her first week (where she wrote no business on her on). She also is expecting to make 100K her first year. :laugh:

IMO, and company that lets you work on a temp license probably sucks. I don't know why they even issue temps. You need no certification, other than breathing, and the hiring company can feel your ignorant mind with BS.

I have been working for l.n. for a month now,I think I could use a liitle more guidence but so far I have made okay money,not exactly as much as promised but I feel confident I will do well with them if I continue to sell as I am now.They do kinda throw you out there though,but my managers been great.

One of the toughest friendships I ever had was when I was trying to respect the local branch manager at the Lib Natl office in town.

They sound like a company that roped me in about 7 years ago when I first got into insurance sales ( American Income Life ). It was all about recruiting more suckers...people to come in and do what you do but in the end they delivered nothing but a pack of lies.

stinson, they are part of torchmark, along with AIL, and UA. You are correct, same basic approach. recruit, recruit , recruit

I do think that had LibNat reamained a basic life agency system, going out in the community, servicing clients, writing life, it would have been fine, but when the Torchmark clowns came a calling, that's all she wrote.

Come on I dont think anything is wrong with NAA except their leads, training, commission, corruption, promises etc...

Back