New Agent Training Model for Success

G

You have leads, you know your products so why aren't you selling?

Don't get discouraged, don't try to re-invent the wheel, implement a model that works.

Why not get your butt in gear and get started the right way, learn how to close, what to say, what not to say and write better business sooner.

Invest in a package that starts you out with leads, training, continued support and proven methodology.

Is pajama man priced too high (I think so).

Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet, should I tell the big dog to call them?

You know, John posted a how-to before he started his assn. If you write a pooh-bah post on your technique and share it with the board, you will position yourself as an expert.

If you then want to start your own assn for $10/mo., I'm sure you can get twice as many members as ihaaaa, or whatever it it called.

Hmmm, I'm not quiet, you posted a statement, not a question.

I will not reveal anything until it's time, just feeling things out, the reason why I'm cautious is because of people like you, total skeptic and that's not my market so it doesn't matter to me, nor does it bother me, and your antagonistic, sarcastic email doesn't bother me either, those are you issues being spewed at me, that's too bad, limited thinking equates to limited success.

In fact when it's ready, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested, you know it all already, like most people on here. Just stay at the level you're at, sit on these posts all day and have a drink after work.

Back