New Agent Training Model for Success

Hey - some of us drink during work!

It's not a problem unless it keeps you from getting to work. All the more reason to home office!

Hmmm, I'm not quiet, you posted a statement, not a question.

I will not reveal anything until it's time, just feeling things out, the reason why I'm cautious is because of people like you, total skeptic and that's not my market so it doesn't matter to me, nor does it bother me, and your antagonistic, sarcastic email doesn't bother me either, those are you issues being spewed at me, that's too bad, limited thinking equates to limited success.

In fact when it's ready, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested, you know it all already, like most people on here. Just stay at the level you're at, sit on these posts all day and have a drink after work.

Umm. You must have me confused with someone else. It's a shame that people like you take every inquiry with paranoia that you are being called out as a charlatan.

I have never sent you an e-mail, caustic or otherwise. In fact, if you search my posts, I have never said a negative thing about or to you.

I merely asked you to share your wisdom with the group. You had no response to the suggestion until my post today. If you want to wait, that is your deal.

If I wasn't interested I would have let it go. I'm sure you have something good to contribute. You started this thread, and if you expound on your original post, then you may well still earn some respect here.

Umm. You must have me confused with someone else. It's a shame that people like you take every inquiry with paranoia that you are being called out as a charlatan.

I have never sent you an e-mail, caustic or otherwise. In fact, if you search my posts, I have never said a negative thing about or to you.

I merely asked you to share your wisdom with the group. You had no response to the suggestion until my post today. If you want to wait, that is your deal.

If I wasn't interested I would have let it go. I'm sure you have something good to contribute. You started this thread, and if you expound on your original post, then you may well still earn some respect here.

Who's the hot babe you have as your avatar... Sorry in advance if it's your wife...

You want a girl like this?

2d6s4xv.jpg
2mfetli.jpg
2m0bqa.jpg

Go Here: Don Juan Discussion Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Last edited:

Hmmm . . . what exactly did you mean by your statement "my how quiet you've become"
What was your intent? That's what I responded to and inadvertently called it an email, my bad.

The thing is, I really don't have time to live on this forum so I responded when saw it, a day later.

While appreciate your 'interest' I can assure you that what is developing is not for you, especially since I haven't 'earned some respect' yet from you from my input on other posts. I'm quite glad that's not the case with everyone else.

Let me add this: Joking is fine but I'm not ignorant to what people say and what they mean. It's really quite obvious don't ya think? You took a parting shot, saying "how quiet you've become" as if to say "I thought so" or I'm a coward and won't respond. Then when I respond, you include more verbage like "earn some respect" after you say you never said a negative thing, well I guess that's changed sadly.

I'm cool with constructive criticism, intentionally destructive is for bad parents and bad bosses.

PS: Before anyone tells me I used the word wrong, look up verbage, the variant of verbiage.

Back