New Agents: Avoid Ritter IM

75% is the street GA commission with United Life...The only agents I know that are getting better are some LOA guys through Dynamic Consultants. .All you have to do is sign in to their website and you can see what the commission levels are for each company and product..If you can get better elsewhere, you don't have to submit with them.[/QU
New Agent Tip:
Don't deal with Ritter IM. They sent me a FE contract for 75-80% FYC. And when I responded in an email with the word '***' the guy called me bitch me out about using foul language in an email.
No agent should take less than 100% FYC unless you're getting near to free leads...
Avoid this joke of an IMO...

(sorry for the repost in other groups - just warning new agents)
Justyn, ignore these holier than thou pricks on here because they would have done the same thing.

Justyn, ignore these holier than thou pricks on here because they would have done the same thing.
Jerry, don't know how I am being a holier than though prick as I have a contract with United. Guess what? My WL commission rate is 75%. So, it doesn't look like I would have done the same thing.

Jerry, don't know how I am being a holier than though prick as I have a contract with United. Guess what? My WL commission rate is 75%. So, it doesn't look like I would have done the same thing.
Actually wasn’t referring to you, I should have been more specific, sorry.

United has very low commissions regardless of IMO; also, strict UW which makes it problematic for FE agents.

I was contacted by The Alliance (NAA, I think) about contracting with them; they were very excited about offering me 55% to start with the opportunity to move to 65% after $5,000 in AP in consecutive months, woohoo!!!!!! They’re following up on Wednesday; I won’t ream their ass because it’s a woman.

Yes, an Ritter has the first year commission schedules on their web site so you can see what they are before you even go to the contracting. FEX is the only other FMO I know of that does that.. they post first year and renewals..

It’s an old school thing to do. A lot of agencies used to post the starting commissions on their website. It’s one of the main things that new agents need to know.

But most agencies nowadays want to Make an Easter Egg Hunt of the commission levels because it’s easy to take 5, 10 or 20 points away from agents that are new to the biz and don’t know how to do their research.

It’s a crazy world that we live in these days.

Latest posts

Back