New Career new area

Call him. You should be used to rejection after working for AFLAC. ;) The worst that can happen is he says no thank you.

Yes I will contact him. I have to put my pride aside. I think I read somewhere when you move to a new area or new career that sometimes it takes 2-3 places before you know what you want and settle in?

Actually the Aflac deal wasn't too bad, obvisiouly all cold contacts, it was the lack of building any rapport or realtionships when your signing up groups. I could see way too many cancellations and always on the run if you wanted to make good money down the road

Thanks

Yes I will contact him. I have to put my pride aside.

Stay in control all the way when you talk to him instead of acting like a disgruntled victim. Crank your pride up rather than setting it aside.Just tell him that an opportunity was presented and that you agreed to work with it long enough to see if the setup matched what was represented and after having a change to see their operation in action it did not match your goals. That will give the MoO guy a little message too as he gets ready to give you his spin.

My view anyway and I have been wrong about several things already today.

Yep, call them over there at mutual, go over there and be positive about "taking them up on their offer", if you choose.

I had always heard that W&S was good, though. But having worked at mutual, I know they are good.

Where are you based? I know I'm new here but I have extensive experience in the business and with W&S for 8 years.
As a former sales manager there I can tell you they will micro manage a new agent to death... that starts at the RVP and works on down....

Where are you based? I know I'm new here but I have extensive experience in the business and with W&S for 8 years.
As a former sales manager there I can tell you they will micro manage a new agent to death... that starts at the RVP and works on down....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What makes me mad today was they hired a friend of mine and their giving her a book of business. Not that this book of business will make or break me but having NO natural market or contacts its a jump start!! What a crock.
:arghh:

Last edited:
Well that's interesting.... As a debit company they almost always have a "Book" for an agent.... Have you discussed this with the DSM?

Back