New Financial Board being started

I disagree. While it may be "nice" for folks to have the ability to see the info as guests, we have gotten into some meaty stuff already.

No Pay, No Play. Keeps the crazies out, we would hope. Which was one thing that was going way wrong with the f-p forum.

Now, that takes me back to Top Gun Producers.....need I say more?

I disagree. While it may be "nice" for folks to have the ability to see the info as guests, we have gotten into some meaty stuff already.

No Pay, No Play. Keeps the crazies out, we would hope. Which was one thing that was going way wrong with the f-p forum.

Now, that takes me back to Top Gun Producers.....need I say more?

TGP, yea some of them I believe are posters over there, I just can not deal with the owner of TGP site. Oh well, most of the moderators over there are well known in various of forums. No doubt they know there stuff (life and investments), that I think will hopefully make for a good site. This one is more tilted to the health side and seniors. I'm hoping this other forum takes off.

Plus Ziggie is associated with COW, good stuff!

Atlas,
I registered, received an email telling me the moderators would review and then send me another email. Never received the email, guess I am black balled????

Blue, the same thing happened to me, just try logging in with the username and pass code you submitted to join.

On second thought, perhaps you were banned before you got in! Just kidding.

There is no second e-mail....you are now entering The Twilight Zone....

I just can not deal with the owner of TGP site.

You may not like the owner, I don't know him from Adam, however, the information over there is the best I have ever come across when it comes to sales and prospecting.

If you restrict visitors from viewing the posts then you are also locking out the search engines. You can artificially get a jump start by inviting our members, or people from other forums you participate in, but if you are serious about wanting the site to have long-term growth, then you need to open the posts up to visitors.

In addition, if someone knows you, they might join a forum without seeing that it is worth their while, but to get someone who doesn't know you to go through the effort of signing up, they need to see that there are actually posts and that there are topics of interest to them.

Likewise, you turn away anyone who doesn't currently know how forums work. They will never join unless you give them time to figure it out. From my experience, that is the vast majority of potential members.

Just my 2 cents.

Back