New Life Agent Companies in Texas

If you're interested in FE, Medicare Supplements and Cancer/CI insurance(that's a good mix and easy to cross sell), you can't go wrong with Todd. He's a straight shooter with top contracts. You'll be Independent and he has knowledge and online training for FE, Life and Medicare Supplements. :yes:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/todd-king.3501/

Thanks! He has been recommended to me a couple of times, I am going to reach out to him today.
I appreciate you taking the time to help out us Newbies!

Find a Partner that can provide you with a plethora of fresh leads at no cost in exchange in reduced commission on the Life side -or- if you have $1000 a month to spend on fresh leads get with a Partner that can give you higher % contracts.

Both should provide training and support.

Hardest part is quit planning and getting started . . .
Thanks so much! Yes, I am over-thinking and over-planning myself into a corner. Time to get things going.

As that unpatriotic shoe company says, "Just Do It". :yes:
Hahaha!! Yes!! Or as we say in the South, Piss or get off the pot.
I love your “handle” by the way, my nephew is at Illini, I’ve been there a few times, I rubbed the nose on the President Lincoln bust, I was told it’s a ritual? He may have been just messing with me

Hahaha!! Yes!! Or as we say in the South, Piss or get off the pot.
I love your “handle” by the way, my nephew is at Illini, I’ve been there a few times, I rubbed the nose on the President Lincoln bust, I was told it’s a ritual? He may have been just messing with me

In the North we say, "Sh*t or get off the pot". :yes:
Haha, I think he's messing with you. I've never heard about rubbing his nose. :twitchy:

Thanks! He has been recommended to me a couple of times, I am going to reach out to him today.
I appreciate you taking the time to help out us Newbies!
I’ve got one of my contracts with Todd. He’s a good guy. He can help you a lot! If I was new, I’d get all my contracts with one IMO until I was confident I knew what I was doing.

I saw in another thread that you’re in McKinney? That’s where I live! One thing I’ll tell you about Collin County in particular, and North Texas in general is that it’s very saturated for both FE and Medicare. It’s not that there’s no business to be found, but agents in DFW often trip over each other coming in or out of a house! These folks get so much insurance advertising, it’s hard to get good returns here. So the rates for set price leads are higher, and there’s more competition for those that respond.

I was in the business in another state for 15 years before moving here 14 years ago. It’s definitely a different game here, but obviously not impossible. You just have to be a little more creative, and a lot more ambitious here to make it work. But you come across in your posts as a positive, high energy personality, so you’ll be great!

I’ve got one of my contracts with Todd. He’s a good guy. He can help you a lot! If I was new, I’d get all my contracts with one IMO until I was confident I knew what I was doing.

I saw in another thread that you’re in McKinney? That’s where I live! One thing I’ll tell you about Collin County in particular, and North Texas in general is that it’s very saturated for both FE and Medicare. It’s not that there’s no business to be found, but agents in DFW often trip over each other coming in or out of a house! These folks get so much insurance advertising, it’s hard to get good returns here. So the rates for set price leads are higher, and there’s more competition for those that respond.

I was in the business in another state for 15 years before moving here 14 years ago. It’s definitely a different game here, but obviously not impossible. You just have to be a little more creative, and a lot more ambitious here to make it work. But you come across in your posts as a positive, high energy personality, so you’ll be great!

Thanks for the info and compliment. Yes, I’m a pretty positive person.
I’m actually in Ft. Worth, Tarrant County. Am I correct in thinking it’s just as saturated in this area?

Thanks for the info and compliment. Yes, I’m a pretty positive person.
I’m actually in Ft. Worth, Tarrant County. Am I correct in thinking it’s just as saturated in this area?
Haha! I think there’s another person using a similar Texas flag avatar. That must be who said McKinney. I imagine Ft Worth also has some saturation, but it seems a little different over there. I go over there sometimes when I get a referral, but I’ve never tried to market into Tarrant. Another forum member from my area switched over to working Tarrant and seemed to do much better than he did on this side of the metroplex. But if you’re working set price leads, saturation shouldn’t be that big an issue, anyway. You just have to work a larger area to get enough leads. Then once the sale is made, stay on top of your clients with frequent touch (thank you, birthday cards, etc.) and excellent service to avoid replacement from one of the many other agents working your area.

One thing I’ll tell you about Collin County in particular, and North Texas in general is that it’s very saturated for both FE and Medicare. It’s not that there’s no business to be found, but agents in DFW often trip over each other coming in or out of a house!
I'll be laughing about this the rest of the night. :twitchy::laugh::twitchy:

Back