New Life Agent Companies in Texas

Thanks for the info and compliment. Yes, I’m a pretty positive person.
I’m actually in Ft. Worth, Tarrant County. Am I correct in thinking it’s just as saturated in this area?

With 10,000 peeps turning 65 everyday + the FE crowd - opportunity isn't saturated. #BeFirst

Find a Partner that can provide you with a plethora of fresh leads at no cost in exchange in reduced commission on the Life side . . .

This is what I am looking for, but I am having no luck finding answers. Can you tell me which Partners you would recommend? are you talking about being captive? That is the very unpopular road I'm interested in taking. Thank you.

This is what I am looking for, but I am having no luck finding answers. Can you tell me which Partners you would recommend? are you talking about being captive? That is the very unpopular road I'm interested in taking. Thank you.

We have this exact program with fresh, exclusive Direct Mail Leads. Not Captive. 50% to 60% Life Commissions + standardized Medicare Commissions. Training & Support. 9 Month Advances.

Also have a Broker / Agent program that is similar - except we use Facebook & Aged Leads, alongside pre-set appointments. These are partially subsidized depending on your Commission level. You are assigned a personal Trainer & Mentor in your area.

Commissions start at 50% and go up to 120% depending on your experience and your training needs. Standardized Medicare Commissions. 6 Month Advances. Focus is on building a nice Pay-Thru.

Also have a Referral program. You can simply refer Agents and Consumers to us and receive Commissions & Bonuses on your Referrals - both Agents and Consumers.

All programs offer IUL, Term Life, Final Expense, Accidental, Annuities, Short / Long Term Disability, Cancer, Hospital Indemnity, DVH, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and more . . .

We have this exact program with fresh, exclusive Direct Mail Leads. Not Captive. 50% to 60% Life Commissions + standardized Medicare Commissions. Training & Support. 9 Month Advances.

Also have a Broker / Agent program that is similar - except we use Facebook & Aged Leads, alongside pre-set appointments. These are partially subsidized depending on your Commission level. You are assigned a personal Trainer & Mentor in your area.

Commissions start at 50% and go up to 120% depending on your experience and your training needs. Standardized Medicare Commissions. 6 Month Advances. Focus is on building a nice Pay-Thru.

Also have a Referral program. You can simply refer Agents and Consumers to us and receive Commissions & Bonuses on your Referrals - both Agents and Consumers.

All programs offer IUL, Term Life, Final Expense, Accidental, Annuities, Short / Long Term Disability, Cancer, Hospital Indemnity, DVH, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and more . . .

Thank you. I have a few questions.
What company are you with?
Would I be working in a local office?
Can I choose which products I want to sell?
Can I keep the contracts I have now with FE carriers?
Is it Telesales? Online? How do I meet with clients?

What about renewals? :unsure:

Thank you. I have a few questions.
What company are you with?
Would I be working in a local office?
Can I choose which products I want to sell?
Can I keep the contracts I have now with FE carriers?
Is it Telesales? Online? How do I meet with clients?

Also, as goillini52 reminded me, what’s the policy on Renewals?
Thank you.

@Agent2019 I see you’re in Texas. Are you in Dallas? If so, there are a couple of big FE IMO’s here. At least one of those has a call center for telesales if that sounds interesting.

Back