New, need leads advice

I wasn't trying to dis health agent. I should have referred to him as health agent, not IHIAA. I forgot that was his epithet for a second. From hence forward I will say "healthagent" don't everyone raise your hands at once.

Why is it that the person who posted this hasn't ever responded?

:err:

Wow, sorry that I did not response before now. I have actually been working.....didn't realize that people would jump all over me for not responding right away.

There seems to be a combination of people that responded who really want to help, and then people who make stupid comments like billybob and moonlighttequilasunriseexpertineverythinghesays guy.

I am in Ohio. I am contracted with Anthem, Assurant, and Golden Rule. Should I be writing others??

I have bought leads from netquotes twice. I bought 25 leads each time, and barely got ahold of anyone. I cant afford to buy anymore leads.

I sold cars before chosing to sell insurance... so i know sales alright.

I have cold called businesses from google maps business lists. I know you can buy lists, but seems expensive to me.

Wow, sorry that I did not response before now. I have actually been working.....didn't realize that people would jump all over me for not responding right away.

There seems to be a combination of people that responded who really want to help, and then people who make stupid comments like billybob and moonlighttequilasunriseexpertineverythinghesays guy.

I am in Ohio. I am contracted with Anthem, Assurant, and Golden Rule. Should I be selling others??

I have bought leads from netquotes twice. I bought 25 leads each time, and barely got ahold of anyone. I cant afford to buy anymore leads.

I have cold called businesses from google maps business lists. I know you can buy lists, but seems expensive to me.

I am in Ohio. I am contracted with Anthem, Assurant, and Golden Rule. Should I be selling others??

Hey,
I guess it's good I wasn't on that list, lol.

So did you sell cars like Joe Girard or like this?

If I have it in stock, will you take it today?

Big difference.

What are you saying when cold calling? Are you engaging the client? What about on the leads? Shared I assume.

You actually should check out IHIAA, you may find it very beneficial.

You are horribly undercapitalized.

Best advice would be to find an agency to work for that provides some leads. You'll have to accept less comp, but what's the alternative?

After you've got a better bankroll, THEN you can think about going out on your own.

Back