New P&C Agents..Any Luck with a Cluster?

I have just recently signed with Insurance Pro Agency as well. Just getting started but so far they have been easy to work with and the commission options and buy out options seem very reasonable.
whitealchemist, how long have you been contracted with them and where are you located?

Any updates to how things are going? I am considering them was curious how commissions are and what they require up front?

Mike, I am looking for agency producers with a pretty good split on new busienss and renewals. Let me know if your interested. Call me at 8182969558.

What state are you in? Might be doing some side producing in other states for extra revenue.

CGreene, I am licensed in 21 states. My resident license is in California, but my non-resident licenses include: Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Ohio, New York, West Virigina, Virigina, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama.

----------

Working on getting licensed in all 50 states and DC. My goal is to eventually buy an agency in all 50 states and DC and keep one or two full-time producers out in the field, maybe with a office, but most-likely a virtual office and require all producers to be dully licensed in all states, where I transact the sale of insurance, and appointed under me.

Back