New to Insurance and New to Forum.

Huck

Georgia
Greetings,
I am getting started in insurance, and have been lurking here for a couple of weeks. Lots of great information. Thanks for all of your great posts.
I am thinking of using a very close relative as my guinea pig and switch him from a high priced Med Sup with BCBS to a much less expensive plan from Equitable Life and Casualty, but am nervous about it. Equitable is a B- company, and in all my research I can't find out any more specifics about coverage, customer service, etc. This might seem like a stupid question because they are both F plans, but as I am still very inexperienced and am nervous about selling him a poor product, some advice would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, Huck

Equitable is a fine company. Recently revamped their pricing in several states, mostly east of the Mississippi. Solid financially.

Thanks somarco, Good info on your website too. Gonna spend some time today getting familiar with it. I am also in Georgia.
Huck

Greetings,
I am getting started in insurance, and have been lurking here for a couple of weeks. Lots of great information. Thanks for all of your great posts.
I am thinking of using a very close relative as my guinea pig and switch him from a high priced Med Sup with BCBS to a much less expensive plan from Equitable Life and Casualty, but am nervous about it. Equitable is a B- company, and in all my research I can't find out any more specifics about coverage, customer service, etc. This might seem like a stupid question because they are both F plans, but as I am still very inexperienced and am nervous about selling him a poor product, some advice would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, Huck

Go for it. Welcome to the forum and good luck.

Back