New to Medicare no Medicare number yet app?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Ok I was told on a Facebook group that it is just basic stuff agents submit apps without Medicare numbers all the time
and they do it all the time on Medicare app with integrity. Kind of like I should have known that< but I never needed to do it before,
that was a few months ago

Now I have run into it again, and not sure how that makes sense, I tried to do it on Medicare app last week, and could not, submit any which way I tried

Have a client I helped her sign up thought SS and waiting on card,

So after could not do medicate app I did paper and got signs back but she still does not have medicate number yet
I am just not sure I can submit it saying applying as others have said and why could I not do it with Medicare app when others can?

Ok I was told on a Facebook group that it is just basic stuff agents submit apps without Medicare numbers all the time
and they do it all the time on Medicare app with integrity. Kind of like I should have known that< but I never needed to do it before,

Now I have run into it again, and not sure how that makes sense, I tried to do it on Medicare app last week, and could not, submit any which way I tried

So after could not do medicate app I did paper and got signs back but she still does not have medicate number yet
I am just not sure I can submit it saying applying as others have said and why could I not do it with Medicare app when others can?
Medicare supplement you can do that. Medicare advantage and PDP you cannot.

For electronic apps you usually can't just leave it blank. Others are probably using the dummy MBI from all the Medicare pics of the new card when that came out.

The plan will send out a letter to the client saying "hey, we need proof of Medicare" b/c if they don't have a number when you write them, it's unlikley they're in MARx for plans to check eligibility. After the grace period if MARx still isn't updated with the info, the app will be denied and you'll need to take a new one (assuming still within an election period).

While I'm new to the Independent scene I have been doing Medicare for 12 years. Would love to help in anyway.

Yes so have I but I am doing a lot more T65 , was on Facebook group asking about, helping someone sign up through SS because I have only sent them to SS in the past, but things have changed drastically since then

just received a lot of brutal responses to that

so now when I was going though the same issue, I thought I would ask here in case I really did miss something

but in the past I always waited for Medicare number and will do it now

Yes so have I but I am doing a lot more T65 , was on Facebook group asking about, helping someone sign up through SS because I have only sent them to SS in the past, but things have changed drastically since then

just received a lot of brutal responses to that

so now when I was going though the same issue, I thought I would ask here in case I really did miss something

but in the past I always waited for Medicare number and will do it now
What are you doing to get more T-65?

As @TwoCents said, you have to use a real (not made up) number on e-apps. Some carriers have the ability to verify the MBI before submitting the app.

Paper apps can be submitted with anything for the Medicare number but who does that?

Prospects can often get their Medicare number via their MySSA in about 10 days after applying (online). Waiting on the card takes another week or so before it arrives.

I have had a few apps pended because the number didn't show in MARx but most were released in a few days.

A few years ago I had a guy who retired from the RR and it took them (RR) over a month to notify Medicare of his eligibility.

Frankly, a number of the know-it-alls on FB are clueless. Big hat, no cattle kind of folks.

Rule #1 stay off facebrag. You have an upline use them, they are get big money to help you

Back