New to Medicare no Medicare number yet app?

Ok I was told on a Facebook group that it is just basic stuff agents submit apps without Medicare numbers all the time
and they do it all the time on Medicare app with integrity. Kind of like I should have known that< but I never needed to do it before,
that was a few months ago

Now I have run into it again, and not sure how that makes sense, I tried to do it on Medicare app last week, and could not, submit any which way I tried

Have a client I helped her sign up thought SS and waiting on card,

So after could not do medicate app I did paper and got signs back but she still does not have medicate number yet
I am just not sure I can submit it saying applying as others have said and why could I not do it with Medicare app when others can?

if you get the SS# you can retrieve their MBI# and social security has been pretty quick about generating MBI #s this for example...

helped someone T65 enroll in part B online yesterday and MBI available today

had someone T65 go in local SS office who because of her lack of 40 quarters was not enrolled in part-next day her part A was active

most surprising had someone walk in SS office with form 104b and l564 to enroll in special enrollment for part B and part b was active two days later.

because I can do better with those leads then Medicare leads
and I can still do the mailings without taking to much time

Aep of coarse will all be about medicare

but outside of that if all I do is the mailing and ref, and client plan changes it leave a lot of down time

but as far as Medicare leads bought low contact rate, I can make a profit off them but half are DSNP

I had originally wanted to just add the FE as a side product, but honestly after looking at Jeff Root, I think It can be half my buis

And I can talk to more people, right now most of my day is hearing ring ring ring VM

I have been able to maintain my buis since 2019 but I am able to advance it,

I get enough new buis so my residual remains but the only thing more effort gives me is more effort and money spent

I want a change, I cant do this forever, and besides all that new rules new trouble all the time

Might as well get another pot to dip into, and on top of it it will probably give me Medicare referrals

and after I get that going well I will spend more time learning facebook to get ACA and Medicare going better

Just all around seems like the right move at the right time

As far as Medicare the only way I am doing more Medicare is what I do to self generate I am done buying leads

Most of us don’t have MARX to look up a Medicare number. What I do is ask them to look at ssa.gov. If they can’t do that, we call Medicare together to get it. They are so nice and usually pick up quickly. I also play dumb and ask UHC chat box to look it up. That’s my last resort though if I’m not doing a plan with them. If I am, it’s my first choice we all have work arounds. Wish all agents could have access to Marx I guess it costs 1000 a year per agent.

because I can do better with those leads then Medicare leads
and I can still do the mailings without taking to much time

Aep of coarse will all be about medicare

but outside of that if all I do is the mailing and ref, and client plan changes it leave a lot of down time

but as far as Medicare leads bought low contact rate, I can make a profit off them but half are DSNP

I had originally wanted to just add the FE as a side product, but honestly after looking at Jeff Root, I think It can be half my buis

And I can talk to more people, right now most of my day is hearing ring ring ring VM

I have been able to maintain my buis since 2019 but I am able to advance it,

I get enough new buis so my residual remains but the only thing more effort gives me is more effort and money spent

I want a change, I cant do this forever, and besides all that new rules new trouble all the time

Might as well get another pot to dip into, and on top of it it will probably give me Medicare referrals

and after I get that going well I will spend more time learning facebook to get ACA and Medicare going better

Just all around seems like the right move at the right time

As far as Medicare the only way I am doing more Medicare is what I do to self generate I am done buying leads
As long as you have been doing this you must have 15-20k in renewals monthly, the last thing I would be doing is fe over the phone. I have found with t65 dsnp people they are very loyal and really appreciate the help, you seem to have bought into the mind set that they are not good biz... good luck to you, I can't be of any help to you because you're plan in the total opposite of what I have done

As long as you have been doing this you must have 15-20k in renewals monthly, the last thing I would be doing is fe over the phone. I have found with t65 dsnp people they are very loyal and really appreciate the help, you seem to have bought into the mind set that they are not good biz... good luck to you, I can't be of any help to you because you're plan in the total opposite of what I have done

Still I am not getting enough people on the phone per the dialing I am doing

Overall I have made money on the leads I am buying because they are all new to Medicare T65 but the price went up this past weekend

and the contact rate is dropping tremendously in the last week,

Out of the last 30 leads I spoke to 1

each lead is dialed 10 times in a week

with the price hike it is not as much a profit, Why not work with FE and cross sell ask referrals, I am not going any higher in residual in the last 5 years in fact it probably dipped 1 or 2 K

The truth is I have been sitting on that book but its aging , I have tried MANY things and I am producing some but not enough to get moving

its time to shake things up

At least till I figure out better marketing

Right now I would rather tap into a system that is working and get my mind off it so I can reset

Usually that will work plus it will just be more money to throw at the wall in other ways int he future

I have a Facebook course I want to get into but I started it and I will probably dig into it more next year

besides that I have another product in my bag its good to grow

I really dont see the down side, if at worst its a small distraction for a while

Overall I have made money on the leads I am buying because they are all new to Medicare T65 but the price went up this past weekend

with the price hike it is not as much a profit, Why not work with FE and cross sell ask referrals, I am not going any higher in residual in the last 5 years in fact it probably dipped 1 or 2 K

The truth is I have been sitting on that book but its aging , I have tried MANY things and I am producing some but not enough to get moving

Right now I would rather tap into a system that is working and get my mind off it so I can reset

Usually that will work plus it will just be more money to throw at the wall in other ways int he future

I have a Facebook course I want to get into but I started it and I will probably dig into it more next year

I really dont see the down side, if at worst its a small distraction for a while
How are you working your current book of biz, you must have old med sup biz that have had rate increase, female med sup policy holder are going to see double digit rate increases starting in 2025, how are you keeping in contact with your current book? When you start your Facebook course 6 months from today it will be out dated, drug plans are getting turned up side down we're doing webinars to my current book right now about those changes and asking people to being a friend, over 1/2 do, were scoping them up and scheduling an appointment for aep, if they have a med sup shopping that right now, retiflow and norma Johnsons program have become my best friend, good luck

T65 leads are the most expensive. You need to tweak your game.

Are you calling from a land line, cell phone or voip phone? You may be coming thru as spam.

Call a friend or family member and see how you show up on caller id.
Change your caller id from Vic to Vicky. (Just kidding)
How you show up on their caller id is important.

At least you're calling 10 times. The average agent stops at 3.

Consider adding text messages to your calls. That can be done thru your crm.

And last but not least, you might want to consider a different lead vendor.

T65 leads are the most expensive. You need to tweak your game.

Are you calling from a land line, cell phone or voip phone? You may be coming thru as spam.

Call a friend or family member and see how you show up on caller id.
Change your caller id from Vic to Vicky. (Just kidding)
How you show up on their caller id is important.

At least you're calling 10 times. The average agent stops at 3.

Consider adding text messages to your calls. That can be done thru your crm.

And last but not least, you might want to consider a different lead vendor.

It might just be that, I started with Go high level and first text has my photo, My pick up rate at first was amazing

but then now a little over a month later is it has dropped significantly

This is one of the things that Jeff addresses in his videos, which is one of the reasons I am getting appointed with his FE system

they deal with all that and make a point of keeping you out of spam

Honestly I have made so many changes this year and system changes, I am tired

I have had people set things up, and you know what I just don't want to deal with managing all that anymore

In bound leads go into a different CRM and I wont go into spam there because I am not hard dialing, Not double and triple dialing

Only things that go in there are clients and high intent inbound leads

One thing I thought about what you said about walking in to stores and such, I wouldnt at all know what to say or how to approach that,

I would like to learn that

Lead Heroes still has the $17 leads you mentioned.

Back