New to Medicare sales, is this a good comp structure?

hiddenoscar

1099, All inbound leads on provided dialer, $240 per enrollment (25% held for three months in case of chargebacks). Compared to other opportunities I've seen that are W2, $18-20 an hour and $20 spiffs on enrollments.

Well aware I could make more and have renewals but I don't want to worry about paying for leads or any of that. I'm just wanting to get my feet wet this AEP learn what I can while still making an income.

I guess it’s fine to learn the ropes but I wouldn’t stay long if you want to make this a career. The ONLY reason to sell Medicare plans is to build residual income. At least until they decide to stop paying it. Then it’s time for a career change

1099, All inbound leads on provided dialer, $240 per enrollment (25% held for three months in case of chargebacks). Compared to other opportunities I've seen that are W2, $18-20 an hour and $20 spiffs on enrollments.

Well aware I could make more and have renewals but I don't want to worry about paying for leads or any of that. I'm just wanting to get my feet wet this AEP learn what I can while still making an income.
Thats not bad. So what if it lapses in month 6? Do they pull back 1/2 or $120? You’ll be dealing with low income people that will flip fast especially if sold on the phone . Your 12 month retention will br 50-60% , That means you sell 10 and 4 to 5 won’t be on the books in 12 months

Not to be negative ... but the 10-99 gives me pause for one reason ... now, I'm also echoing an earlier sentiment from someone on here I think but the 10-99 protects them ... not you? Once you know what you are doing, success comes down to 2 things, your drive / consistency and your marketing. And everyone on here knows that marketing is huge. The quality and cost of your information. If you are W2, to my mind, the agency has more skin in the game? the onus is upon them to get you decent leads because they are paying for them. The game with online leads is often, you pay high cost for good leads then the lead vendor resells that same lead over and over to milk as much out of it as they can ...trust me on that. I know an agency offering 20 p/h plus and a bot more per sale I thi nk ... are they doing Med. supps. AND MA plans or just MA based product as most do ..?

Back