New tool shows Medicare Advantage penetration by health plan and county in all 50 states

Well I see that my comment is awaiting moderation (still). So let me just chime in in plain English: HOGWASH. This is no not for profit consumer friendly site like Kaiser Foundation, etc. This is an agent/agency's site and its main intent is to sell insurance and profit therefrom. Not sure why the forum has opted to promote this, but not cool.

Maybe they got paid. I wouldn’t blame them. It’s good advertisemt for them. It’s just misleading because I haven’t seen one person say they can see mapd Plans in their market

Well I see that my comment is awaiting moderation (still). So let me just chime in in plain English: HOGWASH. This is no not for profit consumer friendly site like Kaiser Foundation, etc. This is an agent/agency's site and its main intent is to sell insurance and profit therefrom. Not sure why the forum has opted to promote this, but not cool.

Duh! It states the following right on their website:

MedicareCompareUSA is an insurance agency, call center and media provider of Medicare-related content. MedicareCompareUSA is not affiliated with the federal Medicare program.

As for it being promoted here, I'm guessing they paid to have it placed. Perfectly within the rights of the owner of this site.

MedicareCompareUSA is an insurance agency, call center and media provider of Medicare-related content. MedicareCompareUSA is not affiliated with the federal Medicare program.

As for it being promoted here, I'm guessing they paid to have it placed. Perfectly within the rights of the owner of this site.
Speaking of tools............you just responded to one. :biggrin:

This wasn't paid. Admittedly slow insurance news day and pressed for time due to some other work projects Wednesday, wrote up a press release thought might be of some interest and didn't vet it the way it should have been. My apologies. Should have at the very least tagged it as "featured PR." My bad, and I actually do appreciate being called out for it as we strive to provide solid editorial content that is of interest and value to Forum members. Just poor judgment on my part for this one...

This wasn't paid. Admittedly slow insurance news day and pressed for time due to some other work projects Wednesday, wrote up a press release thought might be of some interest and didn't vet it the way it should have been. My apologies. Should have at the very least tagged it as "featured PR." My bad, and I actually do appreciate being called out for it as we strive to provide solid editorial content that is of interest and value to Forum members. Just poor judgment on my part for this one...
Well, I guess we can forgive you. Especially since you didn't try to pass the buck like so many do.:yes:

Well, I guess we can forgive you. Especially since you didn't try to pass the buck like so many do.:yes:

What kind of yardage do you think he gets?
qq1sgPassingTheBuck.jpg

PassingTheBuck.html

So what I hear you saying is that this thread will be deleted since it is nothing but hogwash, right?

Either that or the next time you want to give free advertisement, pick us please!

Speaking of tools............you just responded to one. :biggrin:
You're a really swell guy. Takes a big man to talk smack the way you do about someone you don't know. If you only knew half of what you think you know, you'd be half as smart as a fifth grader.

Back