New Trans offering!!

No one’s attacking anybody here @jdeasy

If price mattered then the only company would be kskj, and oh wait…
To be fair, KSKJ was paying some of the lowest comp in the industry (much of it as-earned) while getting a ton of business, because they had such an excellent low-priced product, agent support, and customer service.

I agree. Just don’t agree with jd’s theory his is a one sided agent only view. Not, medium or big picture how scott and travis look at things.

He has no issue calling me a pimp but all i’ve done is a build off scott’s model.

I think rates matter when your working leads no question . By mattering I mean you need to be middle of the road .people are filling out many cards so agents coming behind you . Kskj had super aggressive underwritng and crazy low rates . Agents are smart and they hammered kskj with a lot of unhealthy people with super low rates . No doubt they got a lot of clean business too . But obviously the claims kicked in and the premium wasn’t sufficient to be profitable. Like others they excited the agent mkt . But referrals you can be middle of the road most of the time and rarely be replaced . Referrals rarely shop . So that brings us to the reality outside non smoker polish falcons most CO’s in a tight $4-$5 range . Baseball as recruiting has no interest in super low rate carrier that pay low commissions. As a recruiter he wants 30% min spreads and really 40% to balance risk and make big money .He needs 140-150% comp to be able to give out 110-120% . But many agencies have gravitated to free telesales leads and give 40% avg and be at 140-150% . On a 40% contract with free leads there cost is 70-80% max . There basically making 100% net profit . Thats amazing . The agents net no more than an Amazon driver if there lucky

Your not wrong.
You can’t support free lead agents on the kind of margins we’d have had on kskj.

we have all the carriers, and have agents selling them all. But it’s a way different game when you have to plan for leads, inventory, apt team, financial team, recruting platform, etc

Our margins didn’t get bigger on express but hopefully agents issue more with Trans when they use them.

Back