Newly Licensed Agent

im kinda liking the nascar idea, maybe a new license is in order :D

You know, on that topic, some weeks I feel like that guy you see hit the wall at like 120mph and catch on fire. Other weeks I feel like I just won the indy 500. Like most people in the industry that made it, I am extremely glad I'm here, though making it is a very grueling process.

Best agencies reveal themselves by secret shopping. Get quotes at any and all of them. You will get a vibe for the culture, the professionalism etc etc Narrow it down then bring a resume and tell each one you specifically picked their agency... when they press you as to why, you tell them it was your experience as a potential customer...

You'll find your answer.

Best agencies reveal themselves by secret shopping. Get quotes at any and all of them. You will get a vibe for the culture, the professionalism etc etc Narrow it down then bring a resume and tell each one you specifically picked their agency... when they press you as to why, you tell them it was your experience as a potential customer...

You'll find your answer.

After 18 years of dealing with business owners, I generally find a businesses yelp and online reviews from customers is an accurate reflection of how well the business is run internally. Not always, but overwhelmingly most of the time. I find the same with insurance offices. My offices is a well oiled machine, and our online reviews are flawless. My last office was chaotic, and problematic, and the online reviews from customers were mixed.

Last edited:
Equis, symmetry, and bankers life are blowing up my notifications but everything I find on them says stay away
There are a number of options available. The problem with "online" reviews is that they are normally slated at 100 to 1 (with 100 being the complaints and 1 being positive)

You won't really know until you speak to them and get a feel for them. Keep an open mind. Negative Nancy's are all over the place on the web.

So let me clarify my question, #1 anyone know any agency in dayton ohio you would recommend?

#2 is the bad hype i see about the ones calling me merited?

You'll find your answer.

I know I posted this earlier, but I really think it will apply in your situation and P&C well. The ones that are reaching out to you... I'm not going to bad mouth em, but they wouldn't be in my top 50.

Back