NFC business cards

I don't really know, this is just aspirational. $8 and an hour programming the card, 4-5 awkward attempts, and we'll see if its actually worth it. Those nfc chips run about $.85 a piece. Imagine you have a flyer taped up and an image that says tap your phone, now your website is open with a lead form for them to fill out. Now they may close out of the form, but you do have a saved cookies for a retargeting add. I'm sure if it will be effective, but I'll let you know by the end of the year

NFC will go away just as Beacons did. Too difficult on the user end. Yes - will work for some - but, not all.

I prefer text marketing. If someone says " what are you doing now? " -or- " do you have a business card? " - just say - " text Tom to 123456 " - then your mobile marketing page url will go their phone.

I just got in my first NFC fob. I'll have to admit a little disappointment.

As far as apple, it pulled my website up without an app. I guess android does require an app which puts a damper on things.

However I have hope it will become a basic and routine function

I just got in my first NFC fob. I'll have to admit a little disappointment.

As far as apple, it pulled my website up without an app. I guess android does require an app which puts a damper on things.

However I have hope it will become a basic and routine function

There is only one manufacturer with quality products - Cards, FOBs, Stickers, etc.

Android doesn't need an App if a newer model - just has to have NFC enabled. The majority of phones do not have it enabled.

Apple - even worse.

We have nice decals and vehicle magnetics that engage peeps to "tap" their phone to receive info, coupons, etc.

Easy to sell to marketers so long as they realize it will only work 50% of the time, at best.

We open up the Affiliate Program later this month.

Back