Nice to meet you.

I'll have to contact him because I figured with a lack of start funds p and c would not be an option

I think that leaves these options (there may be more):
  1. whole life products
  2. term products
  3. universal life products
  4. fixed annuities
  5. variable products
  6. medicare supplements
  7. medicare advantage
  8. mortgage protection
  9. and various other insurances
I would still talk to Mark before throw P&C aside.

Is there a product that you are passionate about? Is there one you believe in? What kind of audience do you jive with?

And of course, it's always best to have start-up funds no matter which one you pick. There are a lot of options. Each company is going to drive you their way.

Random Question: What makes you avoid supplemental type insurance (Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke, Dental, Vision, etc)?

Do you have a network that is viable to speak with about specific products?

1. whole life products
  2. term products
  3. universal life products
  4. fixed annuities
  5. variable products
  6. medicare supplements
  7. medicare advantage
  8. mortgage protection
  9. and various other insurances
I would still talk to Mark before throw P&C aside.

I have sent mark a message though he stated prior he only does commercial so hopefully he can give me some guidance.

Is there a product that you are passionate about? Is there one you believe in?
Personally I believe in term life home auto health medigap annuities whole life i wouldn't mind doing financial services such as mutual funds as well though I know that's not really a discussion for here

My main thing is I provide solutions or solve puzzles that is what drives me first second being making sure someone is taken care of best as possible and last making sure my family is taken care of those are my priorities though I don't have much of a general direction more of priorities, values, life requirements and life situations picking which for me since I can't choose myself and obviously no one is successful doing everything. By nature I am a jack of all trades with interests everywhere. I am also and INTJ if it makes any difference.

What kind of audience do you jive with?
My wife is jealous because I can get along with pretty much anyone and can find common ground with anyone though I am still teaching myself because those over 60 find me a little high speed and those people who are very emotional find me a little too logical and without empathy.

And of course, it's always best to have start-up funds no matter which one you pick. There are a lot of options. Each company is going to drive you their way.
Thanks yes I wish I had start up funds but bad choices and life situations forced my hand into a complete career change when I wasn't ready so here I am trying to roll with the tide so I don't drown

Random Question: What makes you avoid supplemental type insurance (Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke, Dental, Vision, etc)? Personal preference mainly my values are very important to me and I can't sell something I don't see the value in and isn't in the clients best interest so based on my local market and the clients I will likely begin with I believe I would do them a disservice with those products and I don't quite see the value in them myself so I would set myself and the client up for failure. Although I do believe in and would gladly sell quality dental and vision insurance and quality short and long term provided I understand the policy inside and out and it's a product I myself would sell my momma

Do you have a network that is viable to speak with about specific products? A natural market not really it's quite small and low income but I am proficient at building relationships and prospecting I also have a very large linked in network and as long as I am allowed and can figure out how to use it properly am quite adept at organic social media marketing and technology such as personal blogs personal coded websites etc. Due to my varied skill sets I am able to do most things myself lowering cost my intention is a super low overhead business heavy on technology and efficiency with if there is a miracle within 4 month or so income I don't need very much income and know it takes a while in this business but enough income to cover my costs and make a bit investing in future income is way better than twiddling my thumbs.

Wow that was a long post sorry and thanks if you actually read it all

i wouldn't mind doing financial services such as mutual funds as well though I know that's not really a discussion for here

Oh we can definitely discuss things like this there. There's a few posters who've previously HELD such licenses, and a few posters who still DO hold such licenses. You can get the whole picture and make your own decisions.

I would honestly love it if I could get some tips advice or feedback associated with that I'd like to hopefully in the future be able to give people a full life solution including of course how to protect their assets how to make their assets work for them and just generally how to improve their life I don't like the idea of selling something to people I like the idea of solving their problems and helping them find needs they didn't know they had

Wow that was a long post sorry and thanks if you actually read it all

I did read it all :D

I can't really speak about auto, home, ACA insurance, or variable type products. So hopefully someone else will pitch in there. Additionally, I mainly work in the senior market. So I can't speak about the younger market (that seems to be a good market for term from what I've read).

Second, I will say do a lot of reading on the forum. Look into each forum that you want to get into. The topics have most likely been talked about before (just to get insight from several spots on the forum).

Being a jack of all trades is great at times, but makes it hard to focus. I would try to narrow what you want to do, down to one or two at max and with them being very similar target markets.

Is it possible that you could do something part-time until you either narrowed this down or gotten some money set aside?

I'm not saying you can't do it without dollars. It's just going to be harder. You'll have to do everything the "harder way".

Alright, so you've just written down markets you want to get into. Now, what's your main goal?

Are you trying to build a residual based business to retire later?

Are you trying to get into products that have upfront money gains but not a lot of residuals?

I would honestly love it if I could get some tips advice or feedback associated with that I'd like to hopefully in the future be able to give people a full life solution including of course how to protect their assets how to make their assets work for them and just generally how to improve their life I don't like the idea of selling something to people I like the idea of solving their problems and helping them find needs they didn't know they had

Proper selling is actually a consultative approach that serve them to help them make an informed decision, rather than "tricking" them into buying something that they don't see that they have any use for.

I am biased, but start here. There is a lot of information and reference links in this thread that would point you in the direction you generally want to go (since you said you didn't want to sell FE, accident, or cancer plans). THEN, you can be trained BEFORE you choose either a captive insurance company or join with an independent IMO/FMO, or whatever.
https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/guidance-for-new-life-agents.29999/

Truth be told I cannot get a part-time job to bring it any money or otherwise this will be my only opportunity to bring in money unfortunately as a high-level overview I have a family member with an extreme disability that is rapidly progressing and I have suddenly taken over responsibility for caretaking and take care taking for another person as well as taking care of my two-year-old daughter so that's why I need something independent to be able to be flexible and obviously as little money as possible is preferable because of the nature of the situation and how quick it came on my finances are pretty much ruined so I pretty much need this zishen or this opportunity to be able to make some sort of income so that way I can assist to support myself while still taking care of my responsibilities so I appreciate you leading me down the path and giving me a framework to work off of to decide my specialties essentially I know good and well that I need to specialize in a few things so I will have to review and I have been lurking on the form and will continue to lurk on the Forum so that way I can learn as much as possible I'm just mainly speaking with people now because of the fact that I do have multiple companies speaking with me and multiple companies that seem like they're interested in providing me with support and a position and I want to of course get outside information as well as interviewing them

Proper selling is actually a consultative approach that serve them to help them make an informed decision, rather than "tricking" them into buying something that they don't see that they have any use for.

I am biased, but start here. There is a lot of information and reference links in this thread that would point you in the direction you generally want to go (since you said you didn't want to sell FE, accident, or cancer plans). THEN, you can be trained BEFORE you choose either a captive insurance company or join with an independent IMO/FMO, or whatever.
https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/guidance-for-new-life-agents.29999/

That's exactly what I'm thinking is consultative selling and then providing Solutions I would never be able to take the position tricking people into anything the Fred you linked to actually was my first threat I read on the form so I will need to refresh myself on it and read in quite a bit deeper but I think it's an awesome thread and I recognized it is an important Resource as soon as I saw it prior to actually posting on the forearm I've been working and have been using the search function to be able to find any information that I'm looking for I'm just in a little bit more of a time-sensitive situation since I'm actually speaking with companies at this point I have a call in 15 minutes actually with a representative from Mutual of Omaha and then I'm supposed to be having a call as well with someone from MassMutual and I'm going to follow up with a representative from Northwestern Mutual as well Colonial Life wants me to speak with them though after reading about the whole multi-level marketing excetera I wanted to review these other companies that have been spoken highly of on the form prior

Back