No more Assurity FE

So what company have I got to get appointed with now? After doing Medicare plans for 13+ years I just wrote my first FE case with Assurity last month. It issued with no problem, very competitive. I thought I had found a good one.

So what company have I got to get appointed with now? After doing Medicare plans for 13+ years I just wrote my first FE case with Assurity last month. It issued with no problem, very competitive. I thought I had found a good one.

You were wrong. You simply got REALLY lucky.

I am disappointed. Have had a good experience with Assurity. Wrote a lady level this week that only qualified for graded with everyone else that I looked at. United of Omaha is on the ball. Submitted an application at 11 and it was issued by 3.

Feel free to reach out to me at 281-536-4220

We help a lot of Medicare Agent‘s navigate the different carrier choices & give them a cheat sheet so they know where to place each and every case depending on the clients health issues when they are adding Final Expense to their arsenal.

I think everything that's been happening should be a wake up call to everyone. Do NOT allow yourself to be complacent with your company.

To win at business you have to excel at all 3 P's. People, product, & process. If they had a little easier process like an instant decision e-app where the UW was predictable... they'd be a household name in FE. Especially with those MONSTER renewals...

I like the way Gary Vee talks about companies like this...

I think everything that's been happening should be a wake up call to everyone. Do NOT allow yourself to be complacent with your company.

To win at business you have to excel at all 3 P's. People, product, & process. If they had a little easier process like an instant decision e-app where the UW was predictable... they'd be a household name in FE. Especially with those MONSTER renewals...

I like the way Gary Vee talks about companies like this...

3 P’s...People, Product & Process

”Marcus Lemonis”

Back