No more Assurity FE

Who is that sentinal?
I’ve been told it’s if if but when with them.

Well then that’s another one I didn’t know about.

AmAm, Rna, Trans and foresters. Heard AmAm should be ready to go Jan 1. We shall see.

Hmm, there current e app is kinda clunky. The ability to refer to underwriting and get most stuff approved is key w AmAm.

Well then that’s another one I didn’t know about.

AmAm, Rna, Trans and foresters. Heard AmAm should be ready to go Jan 1. We shall see.

I’d love an iGo eApp for Trans, but not sure I’m keen on the instant decision. In spite of the difficulty that working with Trans involves, it is nice to have real underwriters take a look at certain “out of the box” applications. An “in good order” eApp would cut out 99% of what makes Trans difficult. The underwriting itself has been excellent.

Any instant decision that drops the phone interview with the other carriers will be most welcome. “Now, Mrs Jones, you know all of those health questions that I just asked you and you just answered? “

“Yes, there were so many of them!”

“Well now I’m going to make a phone call, and someone else is going to ask you all those same questions again! Isn’t that great! and not only that, first they’re going to ask me for all your information again like your name and your address and your date of birth and your Social Security number. And then after I get that information to them, they’re going to put you on the phone and they’re gonna ask you to verify each single piece of information all over again! Isn’t this fun!“

Last edited:
Who is that sentinal?
I’ve been told it’s if if but when with them.

I think you got bad info there. They just increased commissions this month. I don't think they would do that if things were looking like they wanted to pull out of the FE business.

I think you got bad info there. They just increased commissions this month. I don't think they would do that if things were looking like they wanted to pull out of the FE business.

No we’re talking about instant decision eapps now.

I don’t know what this thread was started about, but I’m sure it’s already changed directions.

No we’re talking about instant decision eapps now.

I don’t know what this thread was started about, but I’m sure it’s already changed directions.

Oh. The thread zigged and I zagged.

The conversations I’ve had with Trans in the past about redesigning their app or bringing out an e-app did not sound positive. They always say they don’t want to do anything to encourage MORE FE than they already get. They want to increase their other products and just maintain what they already get with FE.

Haven’t had that discussion recently with them though. Maybe they will see the light.

Back