No more Cold Calling!

Naw, jus' hip to the official forum spellin' 's'all. Now, you's a scarry guy, Arn! :1arghh:

Selling is the best job in the world. We can solve problems for our clients, be instrumental in helping them grow their businesses, engage in robust discussions, expand their thinking, and build amazing relationships. No other job gives us the opportunity to truly connect with others and to plug into the pulse of the economy from anywhere in the world.

Why not fax a flier to the owners you don't reach. There's 7 or 8 out of ten owners you won't reach anyway, ask if you can fax something.

Selling is the best job in the world. We can solve problems for our clients, be instrumental in helping them grow their businesses, engage in robust discussions, expand their thinking, and build amazing relationships. No other job gives us the opportunity to truly connect with others and to plug into the pulse of the economy from anywhere in the world.

It can also be profitable. The rest is a bonus, but I don't get paid on how well I develop relationships.

Actually you do, but it seems you don't realize it. LOL

Sales is all about service, relationships and communication. Wouldn't you rather buy from someone you trust and like? That has to do with the relationship you develop through your level of service and your communication skills.

I don't get paid on how well I develop relationships.

Actually you do, but it seems you don't realize it. LOL

Sales is all about service, relationships and communication. Wouldn't you rather buy from someone you trust and like? That has to do with the relationship you develop through your level of service and your communication skills.

Can you get paid by selling a policy without developing a relationship? Can you get paid by having a relationship, but no sale? We get paid for moving product. You don't need to be their trusted advisor to get the business, not saying it doesn't help or is not important.

In fact, I've noticed many of my first sales to clients are still at arms length. Over time, they come to trust me as an advisor, but there is a 2 to 5 year curve involved. Rarely do I have complete client trust until they've known me for a while and see the type of work I do.

Back