No Respect

i like this forum, and i do find it entertaining at times. but this last week, i find it embarassing to be a member, if certain people post, others will attack, like wild dogs. i am not talking about jumping on a spammer, i don't want to start pointing fingers, but here is an example. when i first joined the forum rob, the rock star(said with love). was a regular with some good posts, then he was attacked everytime he came on, he was basicly chased away.. i am not defending any one, company, but i think they deserve some respect. now i see that pattern with others being attacked, i find myself defending the right of other to post.

read over that threat, and give us your opinion. i think it is someone trying to chase a member away, for no reason.

It comes with the good the bad and the ugly. I still enjoy the site. We get a good laugh once in a while. Hope u feel better. Can I recommend a vacation to Hawaii.

I'll go look at it again but I did not really see a threat, I saw a bunch of bickering over leads then a bunch of people making fun of a guy who had a conspiracy theory about a bunch of other guys in the boardroom of an insurance agency, or something.

Respect is earned. While I do agree sometimes things get out of hand here, if you take a moment and read the other Securus thread (now in fight club) you will find it took 2 to tango. The threads no longer exist, but there was plenty of negativity coming from all sides, and I even got a healthy dose of that myself from Larry. Lawsuits, gay slurs, you name it. One may want to have a look at the whole picture before crucifying Todd and TPA, because you think they are the problem. I think it comes down to people doing what they say they are going to do.

what have you been reading? sounds like jerry springer on line. i did not read any of what you said, coming from larry. i am not a securus man, in fact i passed on them. but i think he deserved some respect. if you have facts i am all ears, but if it is just more bashing? i heard larry ask tpaa for his friends name to help! if larry would have been nasty as you say. i would say so.. instead the nasty came from other towards larry. when securus came on the scene, i spoke to their recuriter, he wanted to know why i deserved more than 80%, the conversation ended their, click. i am not bad mouthing them, i have big boy pants on.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
you actually gave the reason for all the bashing and name calling, so the thread goes into the fight club. keep the forum exclusive so only the good old boys can post. you are just making a joke of this forum... they came for my neighbor on my left, i looked the other way, then they came for my neighbor in the back, i looked the other, then they came for me, my neighbor on my right looked the other way.

Last edited:
If you think this is bad.....you should have been around during the days of the old forum.....talk about the Wild, Wild West...

Sti can tell you stories about the old forum....speaking of which, haven't seen the bunny with a pancake on its head in a long time.

The problem is lot of agents come here for help. They will ask a question, all they get is mocking, lectures on how they are in the wrong business and so on.

Back