No Respect

crazy, i learned something from one of your fellow efes guys, TD out of ohio, someone came on bad mouthing him, then another, he came on, no cussing or name calling, layed out their problems. it seems he runs a tight ship, he expects his agent to get out their and sell. no excuses. that is when i figured that i should hear all three sides before jumping on someone. yes their are agents that just like to complaint, if they aren't selling it must be some esles fault.

Apparently I'm not reading the right part of the forum. I'll admit I spend 95% of my time reading the life insurance thread since that's the only one that usually appeals to me. Every once in a while someone will post something of interest in the disability or annuity section, or something will catch my eye on here (general discussion) outside of that I don't really even bother looking.

I know others have references heated conversations between people, could care less about what kind of banter goes on there, because I keep this picture in mind:

Removed by me, sorry for any offense, not my intention

Last edited:
LOL. I can't believe you posted that pic.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You better hope Rick(green sky) doesn't see that. I think that is his son, the one that no one speaks of...

Last edited:
Anyone that thinks that photo and punchline is acceptable would probably benefit from spending some time with severely handicapped people and their families.

I'm all for making fun of most anyone but not people who don't deserve it and can't defend themselves.

Back