North American Senior Benefits

I interviewed with them before I got my license. They offered $21 dm leads, and 80 % contracts. They do have 5 star now ,btw. I liked the training they offer. And they have a local recruiter to me who is very successful. They do have a non mandatory 8:30 am call every morning to report your numbers and brag about your previous day if you are agent of day.
I decided against it...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I interviewed with them before I got my license. They offered $21 dm leads, and 80 % contracts. They do have 5 star now ,btw. I liked the training they offer. And they have a local recruiter to me who is very successful. They do have a non mandatory 8:30 am call every morning to report your numbers and brag about your previous day if you are agent of day.
I decided against it...
Ps
The recruiting website is North American Senior Benefits Main

Last edited:
I worked there for a short time. The lead program is good and they have a good platform. There are a lot of guys there doing really well. I had disagreements with them twice on my compensation so I decided to leave.

I am thinking about going here but i would lije to know if anyone knows a better fe expense for new beginners

I couldn't respond to your PM because I don't have enough posts. My problems were just communication issues. I would highly recommend going there. Their training and support are first rate. I really miss their platform now that I'm gone.

I'm back. I went back to NASB last week. I missed the morning phone call and the great lead system. I lost a lot of time moving back and forth so I need to get to work.

No, it was of my own free will but I did tell them I would sing the company song. They really do have a great platform and the office is just a few miles from my house.

Well said Spur. I was in a situation were I was working with one other guy and I called him on Friday needing some motivation and the first thing he said to me is "man you are going to have to pump me up today". At NASB everyday you hear from three guys the killed it the day before. It is so educational and motivational I struggle to put a price on it. Then if you have a question about something one of them said you can get their email pretty easily and start a dialogue. Not to mention plenty of successful guys to do ride alongs with. I know I could get a higher comp somewhere else but I don't think I could match the production I will at NASB.

Back