Now I heard everything...

:laugh: As I read that I had to give a little chuckle... now matter what side of the fence you tend to "lean" on this issue, this discussion will continue as long as replacements are allowed.

Just today ran into a MOO client who is (graded or modified, your preference) and called Trans on his issue.. underwriting told me I could write him preferred except he is on insulin which runs him standard, but... day one coverage.

What should I do...

He took is plan out 4 months ago with MOO... that helps make the situation a bit clearer.

That said though, if I had stopped where the MOO agent did (assuming he is not captive) I would have not explored other options... to the betterment of the client.

:yes:
As long as he understands about the 2 year Contestability Clause, I'd do it. Hell, it's not even your client so you don't have to worry about the "churning" thingy.

How do they compare price wise? Out of curiosity, what made you look at Tranny? Must have more problems than insulin.

:laugh: As I read that I had to give a little chuckle... now matter what side of the fence you tend to "lean" on this issue, this discussion will continue as long as replacements are allowed.

Just today ran into a MOO client who is (graded or modified, your preference) and called Trans on his issue.. underwriting told me I could write him preferred except he is on insulin which runs him standard, but... day one coverage.

What should I do...

He took is plan out 4 months ago with MOO... that helps make the situation a bit clearer.

That said though, if I had stopped where the MOO agent did (assuming he is not captive) I would have not explored other options... to the betterment of the client.

:yes:
I would replace that alllll day long with a carrier that gives Level coverage for clients on insulin. Foresters, Americo Eagle, RNA, or Prosperity come to mind immediately.

I would replace that alllll day long with a carrier that gives Level coverage for clients on insulin. Foresters, Americo Eagle, RNA, or Prosperity come to mind immediately.
Sentinel Security, KSKJ, Equitable, LBL, Oxford, ACI and Settlers to name a few more...just base on taking insulin. Also, we don't know the age, age started on insulin or how many units a day..

Just when you think you have heard it all, something comes along to educate you.

Driving home this evening I followed up on a client call... the wife said the client (her husband) wasn't happy with me because he said I told him he could get money out of his policy after a year.

Her exact words went something like this, "**** is upset with you because you told him he could take money out of the policy after a year. He was going to use that money to take me some where nice for our anniversary." ...huh!! :huh: Wait! What!?! :err: Really!? :shocked:

He was a Trans client and had somehow got his wires crossed regarding the "Accelerated Death Benefit" , you know, in 12 months or less he could pull out up 75% of the face amount.

I pride my self on attempting to be relatively thorough in my explanations regarding the application... seems I dropped the ball on this one... and in the process ruined an anniversary. :twitchy:
Give the man his money:)

Latest posts

Back