NowCerts...Anybody using them?

SugarIns

I have been shopping around for a cost effect AMS for a while now and keep landing on NowCerts. Does anybody have any experience with them?

Let me know your review of it.... If you decide to use them. Will like to also know what other agency management system other agents using and why they are using them.... Thanks in advance guys.

We're on Nowcerts. i do find the whole insurance AMS system flawed (however, i really have not used other AMS providers), but one of the people in my office used Vertafore and says Nowcerts is so much better, so i'll take her word. The main thing i like about them is their support is excellent, they respond either by email, phone, etc. Super nice people and genuinely looking to help. Could be a bit more intuitive, and reports are somewhat cumbersome.

My biggest complaint with AMS is that I'm still hoping that in the next several years an AMS/CRM/Dialer system is integrated that can both house existing clients as well as thousands of record or data files of prospects with Voip calling capabilities. Crazy that this isn't out there. Plenty of CRM dialers but then you have to figure out some integration of moving clients into the AMS.

Back