NY Individual Health Market

What, did it hit 80 today? :D

I'd be more worried if they didn't make sense when you were typing it.

90s with it supposed to get over 100....I'm more used to -20 to -40 degree weather. I've also got to reread the instructions for the antibiotics I'm taking.

90s with it supposed to get over 100....I'm more used to -20 to -40 degree weather. I've also got to reread the instructions for the antibiotics I'm taking.

I was going to invite you to come down here to warm up, Peter, as our official temperature is 98 degrees with increasing humidity. Tuesday and Wednesday it will exceed 100 degrees. When you combine that temperature with high humidity it feels like 110 degrees. Apparently you guys up there are having a heat wave, too. Drink those Starbucks frappes!:)

I was going to invite you to come down here to warm up, Peter, as our official temperature is 98 degrees with increasing humidity. Tuesday and Wednesday it will exceed 100 degrees. When you combine that temperature with high humidity it feels like 110 degrees. Apparently you guys up there are having a heat wave, too. Drink those Starbucks frappes!:)

Maybe I would take you up on your offer in the Fall...My wife's uncle just got back from your wonderful state...he goes down almost every year, he has a lot of friends in the Amish community.

Back