Obama - health insurance guru

I think you mean "preventive" care.

What does your doctor wife do to cure colds? Probably what everyone does - drink lots of fluids and get some rest.

If people would quit visiting their doctors everytime they get a sniffle or ask for a CAT scan everytime they get a headache, all of our premiums would drop in half.

Why does everyone on this site have to be a sarcastic jerk? Just a simple question that needs a simple answer.

You know what I meant. Why be an ass? Honestly....

. With a dem president, dem senate and dem house about any foolish wish could become law very easily.

Wake up. It is not going to blow over.

Winter

i agree, however king bush brought all this on us... so we get what we get.

im a republician and support obama... the repub. are no longer the party of freedoms... they are the party of control, forced religion and runaway spending just to name a few!!!

Why does everyone on this site have to be a sarcastic jerk? Just a simple question that needs a simple answer.

You know what I meant. Why be an ass? Honestly....

Sorry, your previous post had a question in there somewhere? I must have missed the question mark.

The ass was the one who said "but unless your wife is a Doctor, you are not allowed to respond." Guess riding your wifes coattails makes you an expert.

Sorry, your previous post had a question in there somewhere? I must have missed the question mark.

The ass was the one who said "but unless your wife is a Doctor, you are not allowed to respond." Guess riding your wifes coattails makes you an expert.

Haha someone has their pants on a little too tight. I was being sarcastic, ya silly sally. loosen up them Dockers, bud!

Man, you conservative sillies really ARE what is wrong with this country.

Get a clue sport, and stop being such a jack ass.

Of course I'm riding my wifes coat tails! If I wanted to, I could retire right now and never work another day in my life. On top of that I have the single greatest wife in the world. Can't really beat that combination. Sorry you don't have what I have, and sorry that I'm better than you.

Have a blessed day.

Sounds like someone w/a higher paid wife has a littel inferiority complex.
Whats your address? I'll send you some of my big boy pants.

Sure, send me some of your pants, but make sure that you add some room in the crotch area for me please.

I actually love the fact she makes more money than I do.... and I do quite well, thank you very much. You can't beat the fact that on some days, working just isn't something you want to do. For me, it's not something I HAVE to do.

Once again, I'm sorry that you are jealous. Do you want me to call your wife and tell her that she needs to make more money? Just let me know the # and I'll make the call immediately.

Poor guy :skeptical:

I've already stretched out the crotch area. I will have my tailor let out the waist though.

I'd love it if you'd ask my wife to make more money. The whole reason I got into insurance is because I don't like to work.

Back