Ohio National

SouthernComfort

Guru
100+ Post Club
I Have a 25 year old male who is going to put 500 monthly in a policy(Prestige Max?). I want to build the policy with 250 base and 250 optional paid up additions. Can anyone illustrate this for me? I called FASTeam and they acted like I was speaking swahili. Standard non smoker (a little heavy)

You can't blend Prestige Max. If you're using the API rider level premiums payable to 65, only the Prestige Value II will allow a 50/50 blend. the Performance and Xcel will blend at around 60/40.

The FASTeam runs these all day. Not sure where the breakdown is.

You can't blend Prestige Max. If you're using the API rider level premiums payable to 65, only the Prestige Value II will allow a 50/50 blend. the Performance and Xcel will blend at around 60/40.

The FASTeam runs these all day. Not sure where the breakdown is.

Probably in the agent relaying the information. I should have just asked which would perform better... the Prestige Max or Xcel blended... Thanks Larry

Probably in the agent relaying the information. I should have just asked which would perform better... the Prestige Max or Xcel blended... Thanks Larry
I like Max... I use it more than the others. It's very good for showing income after age 65, but assuming equal premiums compared to the a max-funded Xcel, the Xcel will show a better accumulation.

I think you should run both as apples-to-apples as you can and then decide what to show.

Back