One Life America

Joshua Jones (@HoosierLife ) could probably fill you in, at least on the indie side. He’s an IMO with them.

Edit: He was with them, as far as I knew. I’m hearing, though, that he may have moved on.

I have a couple contracts under an agency that’s a couple levels down in the One Life hierarchy. As far as I can tell, there’s no substantial difference between them and other NMO’s. But I’ve had almost 0 contact with the One Life organization, other than attending their big meeting when they put it on in my area. And if they have a captive side, I know absolutely nothing about it.

Interesting side note: they just recently merged with Heartland, which seems to make them push harder on Medicare sales.

Last edited:
Joshua Jones (@HoosierLife ) could probably fill you in, at least on the indie side. He’s an IMO with them.

Edit: He was with them, as far as I knew. I’m hearing, though, that he may have moved on.

I have a couple contracts under an agency that’s a couple levels down in the One Life hierarchy. As far as I can tell, there’s no substantial difference between them and other NMO’s. But I’ve had almost 0 contact with the One Life organization, other than attending their big meeting when they put it on in my area. And if they have a captive side, I know absolutely nothing about it.

Interesting side note: they just recently merged with Heartland, which seems to make them push harder on Medicare sales.
Who is Josh with now?

Heartland bought them before IMG could. :yes:

Speaking of Heartland, did everyone get this email? Never heard of a company closing because of a ballgame result.. Notice, if Chiefs win they figure it will take all day Monday to sober up and get over the hangover. If they don't win, it will only take a couple of extra hours to fix their mascara through all the tears. :spinny:

BREAKING NEWS

With Heartland's Home Office in Kansas City, you can imagine our city is bursting with excitement!
Depending on the outcome of the BIG GAME on Sunday, our office hours next week will be as follows:

IF (WHEN) the Chiefs win, Heartland will celebrate by closing the Home Office on Monday, February 3rd AND Wednesday, February 5th (Parade Day).

HOWEVER...by slim chance the Chiefs don’t win, Heartland will have a late start (10:30 a.m CST.) on Monday, February 3rd and will be open on Wednesday.

GO CHIEFS!!

One life = heartland right?
Yep.

mail

Special Announcement

Heartland Financial Group names David Hosch as
Director of Marketing
mail

BLUE SPRINGS, MO., January 9, 2020 – Heartland Financial Group ("HFG") recently announced that David Hosch, Vice President of Marketing at One Life America ("One Life"), would be assuming the role of Director of Marketing for HFG and all its companies.

David has been with One Life for 24 years in a variety of capacities. For the last few years, David has spearheaded One Life's Marketing to include incentive trips, website initiatives, and agent recruiting efforts.

"I look for Hosch to help bring change to our company and to unify our divisions and marketing campaigns," said Tegrey Moot, HFG's Chief Marketing Officer. "He's a joy to be around and has a love for this business, our company, and his fellow employees that's second to none.”

David's role in our organization will encompass all agent-facing marketing initiatives and events, including, but not limited to, carrier and product marketing, incentive marketing, organization of events, and marketing to recruit and contract agents. This position will also be responsible for Heartland's website management and oversight. As Director of Marketing, David will be responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design, and organizing the company's publications.

“David Hosch is the voice of One Life America and Heartland Financial Group. Having started as an agent, he understands the attitudes and concerns of the average agent and knows how to reach them with the written word or through other media," said Lee Mowry, President & CEO of One Life America. “As Vice President of Marketing for One Life and Director of Marketing for Heartland Financial Group, David brings a fresh perspective to conveying the right message, be it a product rollout, a sales conference, or directly promoting the virtues of our organization. David is well respected by his peers and is a most valued member of our team.”

We look forward to unifying and creating more brand awareness and a stronger message about who we are as a company. Clearly communicating this is a massive goal for us to accomplish in the coming year. Please join us in congratulating and supporting David in his new role. You can reach David at his new email address: [email protected].

David Hosch
Director of Marketing
[email protected]
800-748-0026 Ext 1229

Back