Online life sales

I just wanted to geive everyone an update. I launched an adwords campaign begining sat 9th. I placed on page 1 for keywords like term life insurance, life insurance and california life insurance.

Over the weekend I received a total of 15 visits to my site of which 5 completed the form. Of the 5 1 was bogus and I closed 1 30yr term with an annual premium of $600. I still need to get a hold of 2 of the leads. Not bad huh?

Total cost for the 5 leads $60. Net profit $540. Felt great to walk into my office and see 5 leads just waiting for me. :)

I just wanted to geive everyone an update. I launched an adwords campaign begining sat 9th. I placed on page 1 for keywords like term life insurance, life insurance and california life insurance.

Over the weekend I received a total of 15 visits to my site of which 5 completed the form. Of the 5 1 was bogus and I closed 1 30yr term with an annual premium of $600. I still need to get a hold of 2 of the leads. Not bad huh?

Total cost for the 5 leads $60. Net profit $540. Felt great to walk into my office and see 5 leads just waiting for me. :)

Closed = Issued and Paid?

Dayne Vickers of Corpus Christie, TX, sells an online sales system for term life. He charges $495, but he is an honest guy and gives a 90-day money back trial. Basically, he provides a road map or system that may work for some agents----it is highly organized.

Dayne Vickers of Corpus Christie, TX, sells an online sales system for term life. He charges $495, but he is an honest guy and gives a 90-day money back trial. Basically, he provides a road map or system that may work for some agents----it is highly organized.

Could you say more about that. What is an online system. You mean website templates, online enrollment with carriers or ? What does the "system" comprise?

Thanks.

Winter

He has a huge 8.5 x 11 loose leaf binder that contains a step-by-step approach to setting up a website, obtaining quotes, and using an auto-responder system to prospect and follow up on leads. His "system" is highly organized and, of course, entails keeping good records. I looked at it, but my focus is health insurance so I returned it to him. BTW he did promptly issue a refund minus the shipping charge which I considered fair.

Back