Online life sales

"I launched an adwords campaign begining sat 9th. I placed on page 1 for keywords like term life insurance, life insurance and california life insurance."

Admittedly, I don't know a lot about that type of campaign, but I thought it was nearly impossible to get on the first page with those keywords. Was it your bid price of $12 that did the trick or something else?

Thanks.

And by the way..just curious if anyone else has had success with keywords. Is the key bidding enough $$$?

Actually $5 per click. Not too expensive either. Cost per click was about $4.20. Didn't do anything special other than target CA only. I did not go nationwide. Also my add included the keywords in the title and the description.

Also I made my max cost per day $100. Never reached anything close to that. If you decide to do this make sure you monitor you cost closely or you could end up paying a big bill.

My results thus far are pretty good. 5 completed forms out of 15 visits is a result I am really hapy with. By the way, out of the 5 only 1 was bogus.

My only suggestion is to get a toll-free number. You'll get more calls and it comes across as a bit more professional.

Dave

Hi, I am an insurance agent from The Netherlands and I was interested in sharing some experience about selling life insurance online.

Please contact me.

Kind regards
Eric

Back