Only guaranteed due to oxygen

Todd i write a lot of GI. What i was saying is I walk away from pretty certain claims like rolling a oxygen tank around and certain cancers which are probable early claims. If its slightly risky i put them with Great Western.

I have no idea How Sons will make money with so much adverse business coming their way. I believe they're a fraternal which means they can raise rates.

They won't. Hopefully they catch on and pull the plug quickly. Both Vantis and Gerber got burned by allowing agents to write GI at direct to consumer rates. Gerber got so many people to buy that were otherwise healthy and had better options. Vantis relied on lazy bankers who sold it because it was easy.

I'm curious how Sons of Norway has been able to have low GI rates. But if they open it up wide to agents, they'll get burned. I just hope as a fraternal it doesn't pull them down.

They won't. Hopefully they catch on and pull the plug quickly. Both Vantis and Gerber got burned by allowing agents to write GI at direct to consumer rates. Gerber got so many people to buy that were otherwise healthy and had better options. Vantis relied on lazy bankers who sold it because it was easy.

I'm curious how Sons of Norway has been able to have low GI rates. But if they open it up wide to agents, they'll get burned. I just hope as a fraternal it doesn't pull them down.
I just became a Viking. Would the $60 annual membership fee help keep them afloat? The agents have to pay it too. At 40-50% commissions, I imagine that will slow down how often agents use them.

I just became a Viking. Would the $60 annual membership fee help keep them afloat? The agents have to pay it too. At 40-50% commissions, I imagine that will slow down how often agents use them.

Gerber and Vantis also had fairly low commissions too. If Gerber couldn't stomach while still getting direct to consumer business, I don't see how Sons of Norway has a chance.

Hi fellow agents. My name is Rob Owen I’ll make it short and simple. I have a client who is 74 on oxygen been on it for 2years still smokes and on several meds. The meds are ok through Transamerica but a combination of scooter and oxygen is a knock out. Is there at least a modified or graded benefit available other than the GI from Gerber? I know it’s vague but wondering if I could be pointed in the right direction. Thanks for what ever help is given.
Might qualify for SNL Security Care Graded, 25%, 50% 75%. 100%.

Latest posts

Back