Open Talk Questions

Fresh crappie from cold water is the best tasting fish I have ever had. Being an old farm boy I would say as close to fresh frog legs as anything I have ever had. If you can get by the thoughts fresh frogs legs, not frozen, are probably the best tasting meat I have ever ate. Delicious! Frozen frog legs don't have nearly the flavor. We use to go frog hunting at night and have them for breakfast the next day.

One I like to use is

How long have you been looking to upgrade your benefits service?

Wow, they ruined your thread. Sorry but it was kinda funny but then again I have a weird sense of humor.

Anyway, I thought I would give you some real advice. That question you wrote is 100% geared to what YOU want and is veryyyyy salesy. Just my opinion, but you are going to struggle as long as you think about YOU instead of thinking about the person you're seeing.

How about asking some questions that get them talking such as:
What are some of the challenges your business is facing?
How is your current benefits plan affecting employee morale?
Are you concerned about the new ACA laws and how it will affect your employees and your business?

Get them talking and have a conversation.

Last edited:
They say that about many things...frog legs for instance. Never tried them but that's what my dad told me. He used to go frog giggin' at night. I went with him when I was a kid, but I wouldn't eat them.:twitchy: So is this the kind of thing you talk about to break the ice on a worksite presentation?

That's funny because I'm the original Mikey (from Life cereal commercial.) I won't try anything. I'm straight meat and potatoes and it has to be plain jane. No sauces, no spices. I've never even tasted pizza which freaks a lot of people out. I won't do Cheese either which pretty much eliminates pizza right there.

But I've had frogs legs many times. Never had any reservations about them. They do taste similar to chicken but not as good actually. Not much meat on them.

..........I've never even tasted pizza which freaks a lot of people out. I won't do Cheese either which pretty much eliminates pizza right there.................

Newby, my opinion of you has just taken a hit. No pizza! No cheese! No Turoni's! No Papa John's. You are unAmerican that is what you are! :laugh: The only redeeming thing is you do eat frog legs!

Last edited:
Newby, my opinion of you has just taken a hit. No pizza! No cheese! No Turoni's! No Papa John's. You are unAmerican that is what you are! :laugh: The only redeeming thing is you do eat frog legs!

People that know me well, know that I don't eat regular people food. And then I had to marry a vegetarian.

Thank The Lord that he gave us McDonalds.

People that know me well, know that I don't eat regular people food. And then I had to marry a vegetarian. Thank The Lord that he gave us McDonalds.

No pizza but McDonalds???????!!!!!!!!!!! You are a trouble soul.

Sometimes if they have chicken fingers and if I like the toy.

You are missing out on so much in life. There are so many different foods to try and so many different experiences.

But if you want an excuse not to be adventuresome, look up Balut sometime. Although, don't do it on a full stomach or if you have a week stomach, particularly pictures.

Back