Other Insurance Forums

James "Quote"; "ask Rick one time if he ever got his license reinstated."

James, so Rick over at TGP forum doesn't even have a current insurance license? I know he doesn't have a securities license anymore. Don't know if that was his choice or not.

Lets not be bashing other forums, to each their own. Having several forums helps serve the needs for different types of people. I don't know much about tgp, but this isn't the place to bash them. Insurance Forum for Agents is another good forum.

The problem with this site is it appears not to be monitored, if you try to register they have a broken security feature which means you can not register. This same feature means you can not send them an email to notify them of the issue.

LOL, yea maybe? Yet you have to go thru a lot of crap to get there! I just can not do it, ask Rick one time if he ever got his license reinstated. Well, needless to say I don't bother going over there anymore! Even called him one day, gee that went well.:D:D:D

Rick may or may not have an insurance license and he can certainly get under your skin but he knows a ton about selling. I have learned more useful sales information from TGP than from any other site I have visited. Just my 2 cents.,

Rick may or may not have an insurance license and he can certainly get under your skin but he knows a ton about selling. I have learned more useful sales information from TGP than from any other site I have visited. Just my 2 cents.,

I'll give you that. I suspect most of it comes straight out of Meisel's books though.

Mr. Bill--Zaid exposed a poster that had two accounts and had caused problems in other Forums. I guess that particular poster was a favorite of the site operator and Zaid was banned. At least that is what Zaid said.

Back