Other Insurance Forums

Thank you. When Sam and I each invested $75,000 of our own money to create this site, we had no idea how successful it would become.

And now...15 years later and with a few hundred thousand bucks in each of our pockets, we have decided to move the site in another direction.

Starting Tuesday, February 19th, the format of the Forum will change. The main theme and content will feature America's under-appreciated worker...the school custodian. We have secretly been conducting thousands of interviews with custodians across the country. It has been quite an experience. And Sam can tell you (check the shiner under his left eye) that you never refer to them as "janitors." Ah...live and let learn.

So stay with us folks! The best is yet to come.

Then again, when you have ADD like me, you tend to wander off and talk about other...hey look at all the smiley faces!

As I read this I reallized that I originally got on the computer to figure out a problem I was having with Outlook but I am looking at this. I have the same problem!

It is easier to get a credit card then it is to join topgunproducers.com You have to give all your lic numbers and your full info, including your address and phone number. Then they have to verify your info, before they turn on your account.

I LOVE INSURANCE-FORUMS.NET.

I have received many good tips from Topgunproducers.com in past years.

As a "Gold" member of that Forum, I can vouch that the selection process rivals that of Mensa. I am also proud to say that more than half of my Association are members of Topgun...

It is easier to get a credit card then it is to join topgunproducers.com You have to give all your lic numbers and your full info, including your address and phone number. Then they have to verify your info, before they turn on your account.

I LOVE INSURANCE-FORUMS.NET.

Markingriffin, I think you are one of the three best people that I have found on this forum. For the record I think that topgunproducers is the best place to learn about selling and prospecting. The kind of stuff that you share is the kind of stuff I have picked up there. I also like it because it contains less nonsense. However, it is not perfect or without it's flaws. They let me on there didn't they! :D

Markingriffin, I think you are one of the three best people that I have found on this forum. For the record I think that topgunproducers is the best place to learn about selling and prospecting. The kind of stuff that you share is the kind of stuff I have picked up there. I also like it because it contains less nonsense. However, it is not perfect or without it's flaws. They let me on there didn't they! :D

And we know all about you. You are an old man in a hat from the 1800's.:)

And we know all about you. You are an old man in a hat from the 1800's.:)

Yea! Topgunproducers will put some gray hairs on you. :laugh: That avatar is an actual picture of my wife's great great grandfather. He was famous. I don't recall if it was bootlegging or gambling! :laugh: The picture at left if my newest granddaughter (Lena Grace).

Back