Part-time Options

I would say that buying 20 leads per week is part time. You shouldn't need more than 2.5 days to work that many leads thoroughly. You should be able to profit $2600-$3000 weekly if you are diligent to follow a system. Most people that have success at 20 leads end up quitting their jobs and going to 30+ leads per week because at some point this business is rinse and repeat. Unless you are a unicorn, your closing percentage is only going to get to a certain level (averages say 25%). The only answer at that point is buy more leads to make more money.

There is nothing easy about this business for sure. It's very simple, but it isn't easy. If you are willing to grit your teeth and go all in for awhile it can change your life for sure. There are a lot of good guys on here that can help you come up with a game plan to accomplish what you want in this business. You have to want it though.

There are no free rides. Best of luck in figuring this thing out!

Thanks for the advice. I know when I find the right system and game plan I have the work ethic to get it done. Start my pre-license course tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back