Pet Business Insurance Website

buyinsurance

Today we launched our niche website for pet related companies.

Looking for thoughts and ideas on how to improve the site. What do you all think?

buypetbusinessinsurance.com

We offer insurance programs for veterinarians, dog sitters, animal hospitals, animal shelters, groomers, pet rescues, adoption organizations, pet trainers, pet boutiques and more.

Thanks!

I guess no feedback yet. Has any other agents out there tried creating a niche site like this? What kind of results did you see?

Quick update, the site is doing well. After only being up for 5 days we got about 10 leads. We'll see if we can write their policy though :)

Trying to get up on the search though. If you search for pet business insurance we're showing up but also need to focus on some other search terms. Like Veterinarian Insurance and dog groomer insurance. We'll see how long it takes to start ranking for some of those. I'll keep you posted.

Interested in any feedback if anyone reads this.

Thanks!

The website looks nice it's functional. You might want to list a few of your carriers.

Pet insurance seems like a nice nitch market. Wonder how much the average premium om the police.

is there any rebating laws in the pet insurance biz.....

Win an iPad 2

If you bind an insurance policy with BPBI!

When I see "pet insurance" I automatically think of insurance for the animals not veterinary or pet caregiver plans. Guess I'd focus on the other keywords you mentioned. 10 leads in 5 days is pretty good, maybe you're on to a good thing

Thanks for all of the great feedback!

@ wornout: Good point. I thought about adding carrier logos. I will probably add some to the homepage.

@ [email protected]: Thanks and yes, rebating laws exist. We ended up re-wording our ipad promotion to: "Get entered to win in our quarterly drawing"

@1manshow: yea, also a good point. We are going to focus on the other search terms as well. We just wanted the overall domain name to encompass all pet business trades... that's why we decided on Buy Pet Business Insurance.

Latest posts

Back