Phone Leads, Avatar Leads and DNC

How are avatar leads, generated by an overseas agent, any different than a live overseas agent pitching? Both are live agents pitching. One is pushing buttons, one is speaking. It’s not a robocall, it is an actual live person doing all the work.

Again, what’s the difference between an avatar calling a dnc, or a live overseas agent calling a dnc. It’s still a dnc.

Most of the vendor's don't screen for DNC.
I saw a link on the fees and made sure I registered before doing any cold calls and sure enough most of the ones we receive from some vendors were on the DNC. We turn those into mailers and move on. Best be careful. Gryphon is the best solution to protect against that they say and totally worth the peace of mind it brings.

Most of the vendor's don't screen for DNC.
I saw a link on the fees and made sure I registered before doing any cold calls and sure enough most of the ones we receive from some vendors were on the DNC. We turn those into mailers and move on. Best be careful. Gryphon is the best solution to protect against that they say and totally worth the peace of mind it brings.
Who is Gryphon? How long have you worked for them?

:) I don't work for Gryphon Compliance at all.
The insurers and many in the Fortune 100 use Gryphon to scrub or completely take on the risk across the different compliance requirements. For DNC they have a decent SMB service that prevents you from calling someone on the DNC list and they even if the person was on the list they indemnify you. It's reasonably priced too.

Back