Phone Sales And Medicare Supplements

Sorry gave the referral to Ritter seems more trustworthy mature FMO.

Sure you did. And you're 57, no wait, 82, no wait.....or maybe you're just a 23 year old stalker/troll. With you, it's hard to tell because you don't want to seem to tell the truth about anything. Either way, keep 'em guessing, right?

Sure you did. And you're 57, no wait, 82, no wait.....or maybe you're just a 23 year old stalker/troll. With you, it's hard to tell because you don't want to seem to tell the truth about anything. Either way, keep 'em guessing, right?
Sorry Todd made my referral to Ritter. Did Mom never say “No” ?? Geez

I sure am glad I didn't have this problem in the field. I personally find that replacements are easier than trying to call T-65s 7 or 8 months in advance to try and talk with them about Medicare. Too many follow ups too. YUCK!

Hey Todd, so do you find it easy to close on the first call with med supps? I might not understand correctly but even if they want to switch to a plan it can only happen during AEP right? So even if you make the sell now you cant really get paid until some time down the line. Is that right?

Hey Todd, so do you find it easy to close on the first call with med supps? I might not understand correctly but even if they want to switch to a plan it can only happen during AEP right? So even if you make the sell now you cant really get paid until some time down the line. Is that right?

Incorrect. Med supps don’t have enrollment dates.
Clients can drop a MAPD effective Jan 1 and then again each month until 4/1 and then apply for supp

AEP is the WORST time to change Medigap or from MA to Medigap. If pressed, I will take apps for January 1 up to Mid-October. After that they need to find someone else.

Back