Phone Scripts

"Hello, this is XYZ with ZYX. I work with business owners in our area to help maximum the benefits you and your employees get for your premium dollars. Who do you currently have your plan with? When is your renewal date?

Do you mind if I send you some quotes one month before that renewal date? I will need you to fill out an employee census at that time.

Look forward to talking to you then...

Last edited:
Just be yourself and ask open-ended questions to guide them to a plan.

"Hello, this is XYZ with ZYX. I work with business owners in our area to help maximum the benefits you and your employees get for your premium dollars. Who do you currently have your plan with? When is your renewal date?

Do you mind if I send you some quotes one month before that renewal date? I will need you to fill out an employee census at that time.

When I read the part in bold it sounded kind of abrupt to me. You may be able to lead into gathering information a little softer. How does this sound?

"I may be able to improve your position if you don't mind sharing a little information with me. May I ask what company you currently have your plan with? Do you recall the renewal date?"

Or not.

Wish I could say Horrible, but that sucks. Go to Amazon.com and buy the rock in roll guys best selling book, intro by Brian Tracey.

Just jotted that off the top of my head.

We do a ton o b2b telemarketing.

Business owners know why you're calling and don't have the time to spend on the phone.

Unless you are dealing with supplemental insurance, you're not gonna be able to act until a month before their renewal date anyway.

Back