Free Covid Test Kits Phone Calls

LostDollar

There's No Toilet Paper- on the Road Less Traveled
5000 Post Club
Kansas
I am starting to get a lot of phone calls about getting free Covid test kits to be paid for by Medicare.

Not sure what the angle is here. Is this a scam to get money from Medicare by having people order stuff they don't need?

I am starting to get a lot of phone calls about getting free Covid test kits to be paid for by Medicare.

Not sure what the angle is here. Is this a scam to get money from Medicare by having people order stuff they don't need?
I've placed 3 orders. Never used them and they probably aren't accurate.

I believe that there is a surplus of these and no one wants to be holding the bag. When you buy, always take a look at whose doing the "hawking".

Once again follow the money. This "historical pandemic" made some people quite a bit of money while bankrupting businesses all over the globe. There is both financial gain and power tactics at play in keeping people fearful and anxious... sorta like a cult. :yes:

I believe that there is a surplus of these and no one wants to be holding the bag. When you buy, always take a look at whose doing the "hawking".

Once again follow the money. This "historical pandemic" made some people quite a bit of money while bankrupting businesses all over the globe. There is both financial gain and power tactics at play in keeping people fearful and anxious... sorta like a cult. :yes:
They're free to us old fogies. Medicare pays for them.

Back