Places to market Final Expense?

I've called them all but most of them tell me they were never interested in the first place. I suspect they just changed their mind. This was my fear with facebook leads in the first place as I never expected them to be quality leads. I do, however, have a few that want appointments next week. I'm hesitant to just show up at the others' homes since this is Louisiana - you don't just show up unexpectedly at people's homes :).

I have not heard of the "T". Can you enlighten me?

You need to get out of your own head. They didn't suddenly become uninterested after sending in the request.

I appreciate everyone’s thoughts. I really do. Please keep them coming.

I like the idea of the DM leads doing my prospecting for me and my first DM leads should arrive very, very soon since I started buying them four weeks ago. I’ve been working Facebook leads for the time being and have had only a few interested prospects so I’m overall disappointed in those. Good news is I expected that from those.

Fingers crossed that next week sees great results for me.

If your leads have been ordered for four weeks they will most likely be in this week.

If not and you need something to work I am clearing out a bunch of old unworked leads that are sitting in aged inventory. I have 26 leads in Lousiana (mainly Bossier County). They are mostly from 2016 but have never been assigned to any agent. All are between the ages of 55-79 and say life insurance on the lead card. $100 gets the whole 26 of them and I'll give you a 100% refund if you don't at least double your investment.

Best deal in town.

Well, I'm not an ***. That's a pretty good start.

Agreed! Not being an *** is a pretty good start. Now if I could just get to a full head of hair and a flat spare tier I would have the world on a string. :yes:

But... even with out hair, and an over inflated spare tier I have been able to learn how to prospect on the fly. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but not so much an *** either. :biggrin:

So, inquiring minds want to know, how much experience do you have in the FE arena?

I started yesterday just after I was born. My first sale was to little old lady who wanted to leave everything to her cats. I sat down on her rather moist couch and wrote the whole thing up. She allowed be to take some of her bed bugs home with me, I at first refused but she insisted and snuk a few in my pant leg, along with a few fleas.

Yes, I think my experience level is improving. :laugh:

Agreed! Not being an *** is a pretty good start. Now if I could just get to a full head of hair and a flat spare tier I would have the world on a string. :yes:

But... even with out hair, and an over inflated spare tier I have been able to learn how to prospect on the fly. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but not so much an *** either. :biggrin:
Have you given any thought to a comb over? :biggrin:

a97315_c1.jpg

Back