Plan your Attack, and Attack your Plan!

By the way, this sounds like a a great deal on your website:

This live transfer exclusive health insurance lead can be purchased for as little as $3.29 PER LEAD when bought in bulk.

I speak to many many licensed agents day to day, some looking for contracts, and others looking at our health insurance lead program. I have personally spoke to 3 of Rob's students. And two of them thought it was the best training they have received; the other thought it was good, but not very necessary for a veteran agent, although he did say it would be great for a new agent.

On a personal level, all three said Rob was a great guy.

And why is my picture smaller?!??!?

It is an optical illusion... it is that little patch of chin whiskers... that make "objects in the picture appear smaller than they are in real life" (or whatever that little imprint is on your auto side view mirrors say... LOL)

These folks tend to give you a hard time Rob... I can kind of understand it... I know before we met (on the phone and in trng), I might have wanted to do the same. Something about the fact that human nature says... "fight that positive message"... "who the hell does he think he is with that positive thinking crap".... "that is easy to say and write, but I bet he doesn't practice what he preaches"... "the dude has nothing else to do but post all this baloney all day long".... "what the hell has he ever done (nothing) besides post all this jargon".... "we don't know anything about this guy, he just shows up and he threatens our existence".... and on and on...

Well my experience with Rob has been first rate... he is an outstanding trainer, and has thought the process out, and has it down cold. He has great material and presents it well, and it is fairly priced. The boy can dance, as they say... Rob's trng was some of the best money that I have spent since recently re-entering this business. It is a fast track for someone who doesn't know what to do, or how to do it... and I am even applying it, and what-a-ya-know, it works... damn...

I was in this business a long time ago, and now away from it for nearly 20 yrs. Technology has grown light years, and many changes have taken place. What I needed was for someone to lay out a way of presenting and handling these calls to leads and what to say, how to gain control of the call, etc. I have LOTS of sales and biz experience, that was not lacking, just the verbage... and that is one thing that Rob has down COLD... The boy can dance...

Alright Rob, was that worth the 250 bucks that you paid me to write this...?

Seriously folks, Rob is the REAL deal... and I wouldn't say this is if I didn't KNOW it to be true... and he don't got NO PJ's.

Here's what one of my member's posted about Rob:

I'm almost 2 weeks into the training session with Rob and could not be any happier with the training. I've read numerous sales publications and books. I've reviewed information from, and talked to a number of other sales trainer types. Rob is the real deal. He helps us to develop our own streamlined approach focused on getting to the needs of the client and completing the application. After all that's really the only thing we get paid to do.

It's 8/14, I'm already at 80% of my monthly average for the last 6 months and we're only halfway through the training. My goal was to double my production in the next 3 months, I didn't expect it to happen in 30 days. If you're thinking you need some help getting to the next level, Rob can help you get there. If you want to get more accomplished in less time, he can do that too. Give him a call, he's also one of the most personable people you'll ever meet.

Ha ha, the check is in the mail. The funny thing is I have no idea who you are due to the Sports Nut tag, LOL but thanks.

It is an optical illusion... it is that little patch of chin whiskers... that make "objects in the picture appear smaller than they are in real life" (or whatever that little imprint is on your auto side view mirrors say... LOL)

These folks tend to give you a hard time Rob... I can kind of understand it... I know before we met (on the phone and in trng), I might have wanted to do the same. Something about the fact that human nature says... "fight that positive message"... "who the hell does he think he is with that positive thinking crap".... "that is easy to say and write, but I bet he doesn't practice what he preaches"... "the dude has nothing else to do but post all this baloney all day long".... "what the hell has he ever done (nothing) besides post all this jargon".... "we don't know anything about this guy, he just shows up and he threatens our existence".... and on and on...

Well my experience with Rob has been first rate... he is an outstanding trainer, and has thought the process out, and has it down cold. He has great material and presents it well, and it is fairly priced. The boy can dance, as they say... Rob's trng was some of the best money that I have spent since recently re-entering this business. It is a fast track for someone who doesn't know what to do, or how to do it... and I am even applying it, and what-a-ya-know, it works... damn...

I was in this business a long time ago, and now away from it for nearly 20 yrs. Technology has grown light years, and many changes have taken place. What I needed was for someone to lay out a way of presenting and handling these calls to leads and what to say, how to gain control of the call, etc. I have LOTS of sales and biz experience, that was not lacking, just the verbage... and that is one thing that Rob has down COLD... The boy can dance...

Alright Rob, was that worth the 250 bucks that you paid me to write this...?

Seriously folks, Rob is the REAL deal... and I wouldn't say this is if I didn't KNOW it to be true... and he don't got NO PJ's.

Back