Planning to File a False Insurance Claim

This is a TROLL for sure!

And just a FYI most trucking companies like Perdue, Sysco, Walmart...etc will not pay for those claims. They will simply tell you that they can not be responsible for their truck kicking up debris from the road. So you would have to file it under your own policy(if you had one)...if you wanted to take them to court...go for it.

because no rules have been broken......

Then there should be a new rule. Anyone suggesting, advocating, or definding behaviour that would constitute insurance fraud should be banned for being a skumball, no good, low life, leech.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
.....BTW, for everyone, my original question still remains unanswered: will not being registered or insured affect my claim at all?

To pursue collecting from a company a claim during the time the car was not registered or licensed would be fool hearted. If anyone learned that it was not registered or licensed you would immediately be identified as either guilty of insurance fraud or gulity of driving with no registration or insurance. Might not happen but you create the possibility.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
.....can we just ban this fool?

Nah! Ain't against the rules. WE NEED A RULE THAT YOU CAN BE TOO LOW DOWN OR TOO STUPID TO BE ALLLOWED ON THIS FORUM.

Last edited:
this sounds like the guy, who was banned a couple of months ago. what was his name? he has no real life, just playing with us.... go away...

Then there should be a new rule. Anyone suggesting, advocating, or definding behaviour that would constitute insurance fraud should be banned for being a skumball, no good, low life, leech.

I found out that there is no need to break a forum rule to be banned.

Rick

So...if you ban someone from the forum for being a lowlife, douchebag, whatever....can they sue you in internet forum court?

STI, can you search his link. it sounds like is that jerk who was banned awhile back!

really......don't think I already have...btw.....pretty sure she stated she was a girl.....can't you tell by the post's.....hahahahaha

Back