Please DONT Sign My Petition (I unwatched this thread and I don’t care about you)

I want to “CANCEL” you from this forum since you are NOT a licensed Agent!!!!!! Who are you???? Who do you think you are??

Is your name Karen by any chance?

giphy.gif

Is someone tryn to salvage some business with this petition? Are they really concerned for their client or losing biz? I rememberback in 06’ United Healthcare decided to not continue PFFS and I had 120 clients. It was a PITA changing 119 peeps and a big reason I only have 30 clients with 3 different carriers now. Soon AHIP wont get my 125.00 every year either

Stickn w Life Annuities peace

I’m trying to build some traction on this Petition. It’s ok, maybe I was asking too much.
Lesson learned. This is a place for debate and questioning, not support and I have yet to meet my match!!!!!

Where are you, my match, my equal in effort, income, clients earned, costs vs. profit?? Insurance Agents should be better cheerleaders and stop counting everyone elses money. Count your own.

Weird. I've seen plenty of support on this site. Gotten some myself too.

I wonder why you are being treated differently?

Why.... Why....?

Is someone tryn to salvage some business with this petition? Are they really concerned for their client or losing biz? I rememberback in 06’ United Healthcare decided to not continue PFFS and I had 120 clients. It was a PITA changing 119 peeps and a big reason I only have 30 clients with 3 different carriers now. Soon AHIP wont get my 125.00 every year either

Stickn w Life Annuities peace

I think op is genuinely concerned about Medicare Advantage options available to Medicaid folks in that city.

I also think it was an inappropriate and poorly considered idea to ask insurance agents to sign a petition about it. I don't know exactly how changes of that nature can be pushed to happen, but my guess would be it would be some combination of money people, political people, medical people and healthcare patient people local to the healthcare provider institution in question, not insurance agents from across the country.

WOW!!!!! Perhaps, you have revealed your true identity. A SHIP Counselor.
I think op is genuinely concerned about Medicare Advantage options available to Medicaid folks in that city.

I also think it was an inappropriate and poorly considered idea to ask insurance agents to sign a petition about it. I don't know exactly how changes of that nature can be pushed to happen, but my guess would be it would be some combination of money people, political people, medical people and healthcare patient people local to the healthcare provider institution in question, not insurance agents from across the country.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN A LICENSED AGENT. WHY ARE YOU “weighing in” on this forum, SIR????

1. Dont pick on lost dollar, thats my job.

2. You have no influence over carriers, regardless of your petition efforts.

3. I thought every hospital takes advantage plans? Or that's what I hear on this forum. Hmmmm

I’ve decided that my “Fellow” Insurance Agents don’t want to support me, they just want to be jerks. Ok, have fun with that.

I incorrectly hoped that I’d get a few signatures just “Because” for fellowship, being on the same team. Turns out people are A$$holes everywhere.

I’m trying to build some traction on this Petition. It’s ok, maybe I was asking too much.
Lesson learned. This is a place for debate and questioning, not support and I have yet to meet my match!!!!!

Where are you, my match, my equal in effort, income, clients earned, costs vs. profit?? Insurance Agents should be better cheerleaders and stop counting everyone elses money. Count your own.
WOW!!!!! Perhaps, you have revealed your true identity. A SHIP Counselor.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN A LICENSED AGENT. WHY ARE YOU “weighing in” on this forum, SIR????

I was thinking about this thread and I just realized something.

You are a licensed UHC insurance agent, living in Kansas City, attempting to force a Topeka medical provider to accept the payment terms of the specific insurance carrier you represent. You are attempting to enlist (mostly) out of state insurance agents to assist you in applying that force. You are then throwing temper tantrums when they refuse to do so.

These insurance agents are independent business people who each conduct their own INSURANCE businesses within their own guidelines and parameters. It would be silly for Insurance Agents with that frame of reference to attempt to force a MEDICAL SERVICE PROVIDER to run their medical business the way an insurance agent thinks it should be run.

You are attempting to recast important ethical business decisions as fellowship issues for your own personal benefit.

You use words and phrases like "discrimination" and "unfair trade practices."

Documentation of these claims?

Still waiting on legitimate detailed documentation of these claims.

And being out of network doesn't count. Let's not be silly.

Provide that, and I'll sign. I'll even contact DOI, compliance, watchdogs, local news, etc.

Back