Please DONT Sign My Petition (I unwatched this thread and I don’t care about you)

Hello. I’m an Independent Agent representing many companies, but I really like UnitedHealthCare Medicare Advantage Plans for a million reasons and there is a Hospital Network that has been my nemesis for going into my 7th Selling year. Please do a fellow agent a solid and sign my Petition demanding they “Let Us In”.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Sign the Petition

Thank you in advance for your help. ❤️

Hello. I’m an Independent Agent representing many companies, but I really like UnitedHealthCare Medicare Advantage Plans for a million reasons and there is a Hospital Network that has been my nemesis for going into my 7th Selling year. Please do a fellow agent a solid and sign my Petition demanding they “Let Us In”.

I am of the opinion that companies should retain some freedom.

You use words and phrases like "discrimination" and "unfair trade practices."

Documentation of these claims?

Refusing to contract with a carrier for in-network rates is clearly not discriminatory, nor is is unfair.

People may not like it, sure, but I also won't take the phone call from the lady insisted on getting help, then wasted 25 minutes of my time asking every question imaginable about a PDP then refused to sign up because she just decided to use GoodRx. She calls again? Voicemail. Oops... forgot to return her call, bless her heart.

Maybe the carrier needs to bring more to the table.

Yea, it is UNFAIR to exclude one Insurance Company from another when you accept their Medicaid Plans and accept public funds as all Hospitals and Clinics do.

Did you sign my Petition?

I was a Paralegal for 14 years before I got into Insurance 10 years ago, I’m just looking for support, not legal advice or criticism!!!

Perhaps I do not understand the "job" of insurance agent very well.

I thought the job of an insurance agent was to assist Medicare Beneficiary purchasers of health insurance coverage to understand coverage options available to them so the Medicare Beneficiary could make informed purchase decisions.

In my personal, non-agent, opinion, it would be stupid behavior on the part of an insurance agent to attempt to force Part A and Part B providers to take - OR not take (the obverse of the coin) - specific Part C plans.

The main hospital and their many clinics in my area will only contract to be in network with their own MA plans. This is the 2nd year.

None of the hospital/clinics in my area will accept Lasso. Do you think it would help if I got a petition and protested in front of their offices.

What good would it do to have out of state insurance agents sign the petition?

Maybe LD will sign it. He's in Kansas.

You aren’t even a Licensed Agent!!!! Why do you constantly Monitor this website as an unlicensed agent??? What is your motivation? No judgement, I’m honestly curious!!!!

If a Hospital will accept a UNITEDHEALTHCARE MEDICAID but NOT their MEDICARE PLAN, that’s messed. I’m concerned about the CITIZENS NOT MYSELF.

SIGN MY PETITION PLEASE!!!! ❤️

Perhaps I do not understand the "job" of insurance agent very well.

I thought the job of an insurance agent was to assist Medicare Beneficiary purchasers of health insurance coverage to understand coverage options available to them so the Medicare Beneficiary could make informed purchase decisions.

In my personal, non-agent, opinion, it would be stupid behavior on the part of an insurance agent to attempt to force Part A and Part B providers to take - OR not take (the obverse of the coin) - specific Part C plans.

What is your goal as an Unlicensed person to comment and weigh in on every thread posted on this entrire forum, so far in my experience?!

The main hospital and their many clinics in my area will only contract to be in network with their own MA plans. This is the 2nd year.

None of the hospital/clinics in my area will accept Lasso. Do you think it would help if I got a petition and protested in front of their offices.

What good would it do to have out of state insurance agents sign the petition?

Maybe LD will sign it. He's in Kansas.

My post crossed with yours. I did not stutter.

I am of the opinion that companies should retain some freedom.

You use words and phrases like "discrimination" and "unfair trade practices."

You must be really fun at parties. Start a fight, don’t read, just pick out little “buzz” words.

Documentation of these claims?

Refusing to contract with a carrier for in-network rates is clearly not discriminatory, nor is is unfair.

People may not like it, sure, but I also won't take the phone call from the lady insisted on getting help, then wasted 25 minutes of my time asking every question imaginable about a PDP then refused to sign up because she just decided to use GoodRx. She calls again? Voicemail. Oops... forgot to return her call, bless her heart.

Maybe the carrier needs to bring more to the table.

You aren’t even a Licensed Agent!!!! Why do you constantly Monitor this website as an unlicensed agent??? What is your motivation? No judgement, I’m honestly curious!!!!

If a Hospital will accept a UNITEDHEALTHCARE MEDICAID but NOT their MEDICARE PLAN, that’s messed. I’m concerned about the CITIZENS NOT MYSELF.

SIGN MY PETITION PLEASE!!!! ❤️

I would not sign it if I was an agent, I will not sign it as a non-agent.

Back