Please DONT Sign My Petition (I unwatched this thread and I don’t care about you)

I’m trying to build some traction on this Petition. It’s ok, maybe I was asking too much.
Lesson learned. This is a place for debate and questioning, not support and I have yet to meet my match!!!!!

Where are you, my match, my equal in effort, income, clients earned, costs vs. profit?? Insurance Agents should be better cheerleaders and stop counting everyone elses money. Count your own.

Welcome to the forum, hope it’s been a good experience so far. I think about the only way you will get traction is to have the 100’s of clients you have within 50 miles of Topeka start getting their services elsewhere, it may get their attention. Think that would carry more weight then an agent in Georgia or Texas telling them to take the damn MAPD or else. (I didn’t read your petition so maybe that’s not exactly how you worded it.)

The OP's beef is with the PROVIDER, not the carrier, and PROVIDERS may choose which networks they will join, and which they will not.

This is universal, not limited to specific geographic regions.

lifeismylife76
Super Genius
from Phucket, Thailand
In my sexy underwear, selling High Dollar Insurance Plans.
Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore
Jul 21, 2016

She's from Phucket and she sells High Dollar Insurance Plans in her sexy underwear. Does she sell face to face, or by phone? :twitchy:

I see that Karen changed the title of the thread. Sounds more grown up. :laugh:

WOW!!!!! Perhaps, you have revealed your true identity. A SHIP Counselor.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN A LICENSED AGENT. WHY ARE YOU “weighing in” on this forum, SIR????
Where does it say in the rules you have to be a licensed agent to participate?

BTW, I complied with you request. I did not sign your petition. You can thank me the next time you post.

Back